Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Switching 22" summer tires with 22" all seasons?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the 22" wheels and Tesla give me the summer tires. I live in CA so it doesn't rain/get cold that often, and don't plan to drive to Tahoe anytime soon, so I plan to change them to all-season tires as soon as these sets wear out.

Anyone have experience with 22" all-season tires? Do they provide the same range and any major performance impact with the swap?

I have the 22" wheels and Tesla give me the summer tires. I live in CA so it doesn't rain/get cold that often, and don't plan to drive to Tahoe anytime soon, so I plan to change them to all-season tires as soon as these sets wear out.

Anyone have experience with 22" all-season tires? Do they provide the same range and any major performance impact with the swap?

How quiet are you summer tires? I have all-season on my 22" and I want to switch to summer tires. How do you like your black wheels thinking of switching to black as well. Maybe you and I should just swap wheels if you want to got to silver?

I'm confused. You live in Cali and you're not planning to go to Tahoe? Sounds like summer tires are the best choice for your usage. Summer tires are the best choice for all weather down to about 40 degrees. Why would you want to switch to all season tires?