Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Switching out my 21 uber

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need some advice. After having a crack on my 21 ubertine, I’m going to just downsize my wheels. It seems this is a common problem for the 21. I have decided to go with liquid metal smoke (anyone heard of them) 20 inch and the tire size 265/40/20 square set up. Any advice, comments or suggestions? Do I need to buy new tpms? Discount tires is doing the switch for me. Also have used 3 ubertines if anyone wants to buy

I need some advice. After having a crack on my 21 ubertine, I’m going to just downsize my wheels. It seems this is a common problem for the 21. I have decided to go with liquid metal smoke (anyone heard of them) 20 inch and the tire size 265/40/20 square set up. Any advice, comments or suggestions? Do I need to buy new tpms? Discount tires is doing the switch for me. Also have used 3 ubertines if anyone wants to buy
Swap the TPMS from your ubers. How wide are the 20s? If it's 9.5in I'd go 275mm.
Would you sell his the rears 10” pair?
Why do you want the rears, which btw are 10.5?