Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sydney Tesla Meetup? Crash the Party? "Cavallino Cars and Coffee" 1st March 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8am to 10am @

ADDRESS
Corner McCarrs Creek Road & Yulong Avenue
TERREY HILLS NSW 2084
Phone 02 9450 1777

I thought some of us Tesla Owners can crash the petrol party... Anyway, I am going to go there for a nice day with the kids

If I am the only Tesla Owner there I might have a chance to win $500 peoples choice :)) Degustation for 6 anyone? :))

I don't know, could be a lot of Electric Haters :p, Some details below

Website here. (I have no affiliation with these guys, Someone just told me about it, so I thought I would check it out

Cars and Coffee

COFFEE, ITALIAN BRIOCHE & ITALIAN BBQ
BRING YOUR EXOTIC, EUROPEAN, CLASSIC, VINTAGE, HOT ROD OR MUSCLE CAR.
Hosted by Sydney Automobile Club

Cavallino Cars and Coffee - First Sunday of every month.
Starting February 2015.
Peoples Choice Award Display
Register your vehicle for the next Cavallino Cars and Coffee peoples choice award display. The favourite car of the day wins a degustation dinner for 6 people at Cavallino valued at $500. To enter email your name, vehicle make, model, year and plate number to [email protected]
Rules
Please respect our neighbours by leaving quietly and driving safely.

*Cavallino Ristorante Pizzeria accepts no responsibility for any visitors, vehicles, drivers, passengers or their actions.
By entering the Cavallino Cars and Coffee peoples choice award you subscribe to communications from Cavallino.

Hi Jake. While I have never been to this, I know that Tesla has. Right back in July last year when the first demo car arrived, the car was shown there officially. As far as I know others have been there since, but I could be wrong. I suspect Mark E has been there, but perhaps in a petrol car.