Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

T sportline executive versus oem performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TwoK4drSi

IG: TwoK4drSi
Apr 3, 2019
DFW
So I’ve always had the performance spoiler and wondered about the T Sportline version. In the pictures it looked mediocre in terms of difference....until I saw one in person. It’s a noticeable difference in comparison. So I ordered one.

oem top center measurement: 2”
Oem bottom center measurement: 1-7/8”

T sportline top center measurement: 2-3/8”
T sportline bottom center measurement: 2-5/8”

So visually / physically there’s more spoiler. I think it’s a hybrid between oem and UP’s spoiler in a sense. Also the finish on it is more matte BUT you can see the weave better than oem. If you want a glossy finish and not as glossy as “glossy” then go oem.
There is a ever so slight cant in the top. When you run your hand it is barely noticeable but in pictures it looks more pronounced. Fitment is seriously better on the oem.

ok here’s pics
DF6DF64C-F8FB-4D7A-A59B-3EBA888C30A1.jpeg
A10DBF69-B388-41F8-88E5-101A5F203CAF.jpeg
886897E4-34A7-4EBB-A9CE-7994D41CB880.jpeg
2485C977-5E74-43FC-830F-32868EE86550.jpeg

So visually / physically there’s more spoiler. I think it’s a hybrid between oem and UP’s spoiler in a sense. Also the finish on it is more matte BUT you can see the weave better than oem. If you want a glossy finish and not as glossy as “glossy” then go oem.
There is a ever so slight cant in the top. When you run your hand it is barely noticeable but in pictures it looks more pronounced. Fitment is seriously better on the oem.

Thanks for sharing ! Tesla wouldn't install my OEM spoiler because I have PPF on the trunk lid and TSportline told me there are no issues with their spoiler on PPF.

BTW - Nice carbon fiber license plate. Do you have to pay extra for that ?

I regret not getting this spoiler. It has exactly that "elevated" look that I wanted. It still looks OEM but it's raised up more than any other spoiler which makes your car looks even sportier

Might still have to get this one. The spoiler I have like most is just flat in the back, not raised.

This is definitely the best looking spoiler you can get. It is pricier I've realized it's just worth it. Looks more drastic yet subtle. And they offer glossy and matte finish

EDIT: That carbon fiber plate is awesome! Why the heck can't CA have something like that

Not my pic or car, found on reddit but this is the executive spoiler. See the "kick" in the back

4Bsw2pt.jpg

Last edited:
07EDED66-E9DC-4055-A0DE-03018679E6EF.jpeg
I like the tesla letters on the back.
What drove you towards the silver ones versus a mate black to be more inline with your license plate and spoiler?
I’m a contrasting person..not monochrome personally. Like how all white model 3 owners rock darker wheels...I perfect lighter ones with my color and subtle accents against a dark field. Also if you notice my license plate letters are white and the badging so it goes together for me at least

I regret not getting this spoiler. It has exactly that "elevated" look that I wanted. It still looks OEM but it's raised up more than any other spoiler which makes your car looks even sportier

Might still have to get this one. The spoiler I have like most is just flat in the back, not raised.

This is definitely the best looking spoiler you can get. It is pricier I've realized it's just worth it. Looks more drastic yet subtle. And they offer glossy and matte finish

EDIT: That carbon fiber plate is awesome! Why the heck can't CA have something like that

Not my pic or car, found on reddit but this is the executive spoiler. See the "kick" in the back

4Bsw2pt.jpg
Yeah I’d say it’s a “modded” version of the oem. I was totally on the fence until I saw it in person and ordered it the same day. Do it man. It’s noticeable especially from behind because of the cant and the thicker dimensions on the bottom. I hope that makes sense. I tried to take a picture at eye level but you can see what I’m talking about

0580626C-6561-4CF7-B49B-51548D81E105.jpeg

Reactions: Mr X
Yes, I like what you did, really nice car with the highlights of silver. I wen't the other route, black wheels but I plan on keeping my chrome around the windows (I have a dark grey car too).
I have a black license plate but with the crappy california yellow letters so no way they match my logo color :)
Right now I have wrapped the Tesla logo in carbon fiber but I like the letters better. I still haven't fall in love with that pointy logo. The one on my frunk is gone.

Yeah I’d say it’s a “modded” version of the oem. I was totally on the fence until I saw it in person and ordered it the same day. Do it man. It’s noticeable especially from behind because of the cant and the thicker dimensions on the bottom. I hope that makes sense. I tried to take a picture at eye level but you can see what I’m talking about

By the way, I'm the reason you had to do KILAWAT instead of KILOWAT. :)

2.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Mr X
Tbh...I kinda like kilawat more. Has more play on words like “killer watts” hence the carbon in the back. Hard to say kilowat. “Kilo” reminds me of cocaine lol. Anyways good to know who took it.

Hehe ... funny thing is, I no longer have the Model S, it was a lease that I turned back in. I still have the plates, and they're still registered in my name, but not on any car.