Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Talking to Tesla.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Trustpilot reviews bothered me a few weeks ago.

Then I Googled "BMW/Audi/Mercedes/Ford Trustpilot" etc, and they are all the same haha*.

*crying really
I’ve just taken a quick peek at trustpilot and started searching for all the major brands and shops that I purchase from and they all get 1* reviews: Amazon, John Lewis, Apple, Tesco, Waitrose, Tesla... I clearly own all the wrong stuff.

Reactions: drewpost
On insurance, I was able to arrange my cover with VIN only. They just asked I call once I knew the reg. I had it a couple of days before getting the car but I'd have been covered anyway, as I understood it.

The insurance doc I showed tesla was from when I had VIN only.
can you do it without the vin stating unknown not bought yet? and then when you do go and update it all?

can you do it without the vin stating unknown not bought yet? and then when you do go and update it all?

I think I needed the VIN to receive a certificate of insurance. Before then I only had a quote. I wanted to do it over the phone for various reasons (oddities in difference between ownership and where the car is kept, mainly) so that gave me the opportunity to ask the question of an actual human.