Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tampa Service Center Appointment Arbitrarily Changed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

mhonig

Help - cards disappeared on Model S Console
Mar 24, 2015
Palm Harbor FL 34685
When I picked up my Model Y at the Tampa Service Center on September 6, 2020, there were a few minor matters that needed correction, mostly gaps. I was given the time of Tuesday, September 29, and told it would take several days. Today I received an email changing the date to October 6, with no explanation. It is especially annoying since I had changed my other appointments to be able to keep the original service center date. I was planning to get a replacement Model S for my 2016 Model S which will be 4 years old in October, but with the condition of the Y at delivery being so imperfect, and the Tampa service center apparently so far behind, I don't think it would be worth the aggravation to start the process with another new Tesla

They’re probably expecting they’ll need the time to fix problems with deliveries to move more cars before the end of the month.

Technically you’re supposed to make an appointment for later, but they’ve clearly been fixing some things immediately to get people to accept the cars.