Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tap to adjust car speed to speed limit, like on Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On Model 3, I can tap the speed limit icon to make the car adjust its speed to the speed limit. I haven't found any similar functionality in the 2023 Model S. Is it actually missing, or is there simply some button magic to do? Thanks

Thanks, but it's not really what I'm looking for. Inconvenient when the speed differential is large (we use kph, so need 1.6 times the scrolling distance ;).
I could also just disengage AP, adapt speed, and re-engage AP, but that's clumsy, too. It's just hard to believe Tesla would omit a nice feature from the top-end model, that's why I'm hoping it's just hard to discover.

Upvote 0
Thanks, but it's not really what I'm looking for. Inconvenient when the speed differential is large (we use kph, so need 1.6 times the scrolling distance ;).
I could also just disengage AP, adapt speed, and re-engage AP, but that's clumsy, too. It's just hard to believe Tesla would omit a nice feature from the top-end model, that's why I'm hoping it's just hard to discover.
Sorry didn’t read it thoroughly.

When you engage AP it should go to current speed limit +/- what you set in AP settings. You don’t have to adapt speed.

Don’t know of a go the speed limit button.

I’m on FSDbeta but I think it works the same on or off beta. But Beta will adjust to current speed limit more aggressively.

Upvote 0