Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taptes deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a heads-up.....

I ordered a Taptes Hub for my Model 3 about a month ago having seen that they were back in stock on their website.

Delivery was quoted as being free and up to 25 days from receipt of order.

A note of caution though; this does NOT necessarily mean they are in their warehouse in Europe but they could be in their warehouse / supplier in China.

I have asked them yesterday for an update and they say that they have just received them in Belgium (from SHENZHEN China) and that it could take up to another 28 days to receive here in the UK.

That makes the delivery time almost 60 days and not 25.

Not ideal and potentially misleading; I appreciate that other have had this problem before but it may well be worth checking that the item you are ordering from Taptes is in stock in their European warehouse.

On a positive note, no such issues with @Abstract Ocean, a couple more items ordered and here within 21 days using the free delivery option from the US :)

Mine is taking forever too, you can track it though if you want: UBI Smart Parcel Tracking use the tracking number in your email / order confirmation page.

Ordered mine on the 13th May, it arrived in France on the 1st June, as of this morning it's now in Mala ?

I would have ordered the Jeda version if it wasn't for the expensive postage plus then getting clobbered with import tax

Reactions: Chalks99
Mine is taking forever too, you can track it though if you want: UBI Smart Parcel Tracking use the tracking number in your email / order confirmation page.

Ordered mine on the 13th May, it arrived in France on the 1st June, as of this morning it's now in Mala ?

I would have ordered the Jeda version if it wasn't for the expensive postage plus then getting clobbered with import tax

Agreed, mine too is showing in MALA and they have said it can take another 28 days from there ??

I placed my order on the 1st May. Looking at tracking info it seems like it is in the same batch as the above posts. It has now left MALA and as far as i can work out is now somewhere in Germany. This Taptes hub is having a nice European tour!

I've also got a used TapTes wireless charger, could do someone a bundle :) - Only reason I haven't advertised it is to avoid the Post Office, which can be a hellish place outside of a pandemic!

So, just had an email back from their Customer Service department (based in China) saying that the reason the shipment is taking so long is that it’s being sent by rail.... from China !!
No wonder it’s delayed..... maybe a ‘slow boat from China‘ would have been better ?

• Helpful
Reactions: DaveW
So, just had an email back from their Customer Service department (based in China) saying that the reason the shipment is taking so long is that it’s being sent by rail.... from China !!
No wonder it’s delayed..... maybe a ‘slow boat from China‘ would have been better ?

o_O As you do! - Well the Jeda one is via either UPS or DHL, so there's a good chance it'll arrive before.

Just a heads-up.....

I ordered a Taptes Hub for my Model 3 about a month ago having seen that they were back in stock on their website.

Delivery was quoted as being free and up to 25 days from receipt of order.

A note of caution though; this does NOT necessarily mean they are in their warehouse in Europe but they could be in their warehouse / supplier in China.

I have asked them yesterday for an update and they say that they have just received them in Belgium (from SHENZHEN China) and that it could take up to another 28 days to receive here in the UK.

That makes the delivery time almost 60 days and not 25.

Not ideal and potentially misleading; I appreciate that other have had this problem before but it may well be worth checking that the item you are ordering from Taptes is in stock in their European warehouse.

On a positive note, no such issues with @Abstract Ocean, a couple more items ordered and here within 21 days using the free delivery option from the US :)
I'll be interested to see if anyone can beat my 111 day wait record!

After 111 days, my TapTes order is finally complete!

Reactions: Chalks99
Ordered mine last week and the tracker has a predicted delivery of between 2-22 July.

Bit annoyed that I've just found out that the Gen2 wireless charger has been superseded by the 15W charger, which is in fact Gen3. I couldn't see any indication that the 15W was the newer model on their respective descriptions, and I took the fact that the Gen2 was more expensive as an indication that it was the latest. Alas not. So I've paid more for the older model.