Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tax credit!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey! I took delivery of my tesla model 3 on Saturday 12/28. But I haven’t registered it at the moment I have the temp tag for 30 days. Am I still eligible for the tax credit as it says once the title is transferred to you it’s counted on yours. Would that be on 12.28 or when it’s registered? Sorry it’s confusing but I can’t find a direct answer.

Hey! I took delivery of my tesla model 3 on Saturday 12/28. But I haven’t registered it at the moment I have the temp tag for 30 days. Am I still eligible for the tax credit as it says once the title is transferred to you it’s counted on yours. Would that be on 12.28 or when it’s registered? Sorry it’s confusing but I can’t find a direct answer.
Date it is put into service. Yes, you should qualify.

What was your order date?