Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teesside (North East, U.K.) model s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all

I've been meaning to register an account and send this message for some time, but never managed to register.

I love tesla and for all it stands. Like most people, I read up on everything and dream about seeing a model s in the flesh.

I have been fortunate to have seen one. Once at a local retail park (Teesside retail park) late 2016 and either Sunday 12th March or Monday 13th on the a174

It was a stunning red pre face lift model s.

almost crashed my car, trying to look behind me as I craned my neck around to see it as I drove in the opposite direction.

If you are the driver then say hi!

Hello I was wondering if there is a tesla garage or somewhere I can take my daughter to look at them. She is 10 next month and is autistic she is obsessed with tesla. Thanks.
I think your nearest Service Centre is Newcastle - should be plenty to see there. Failing that, have a run out to your nearest supercharger and I imagine there will be plenty passing through there too. I think the nearest is at the Holiday Inn near Richmond on the A1.

Do be aware that the Holiday Inn there have a reputation for strictly enforcing parking restrictions and will require you to visit reception to register your visit.

I think your nearest Service Centre is Newcastle - should be plenty to see there. Failing that, have a run out to your nearest supercharger and I imagine there will be plenty passing through there too. I think the nearest is at the Holiday Inn near Richmond on the A1.

Do be aware that the Holiday Inn there have a reputation for strictly enforcing parking restrictions and will require you to visit reception to register your visit.

They've more or less emptied the showroom during lockdown - there was one M3 and a bare chassis in there a few weeks ago - but there's usually a bunch of demonstrators parked out the front and sometimes at the back near the workshop.

The Service Centre is in an industrial estate just north of the Tyne Tunnel, there's no hotel there. I think you have the location mixed up with the SuperCharger at Washington.

They've more or less emptied the showroom during lockdown - there was one M3 and a bare chassis in there a few weeks ago - but there's usually a bunch of demonstrators parked out the front and sometimes at the back near the workshop.

The Service Centre is in an industrial estate just north of the Tyne Tunnel, there's no hotel there. I think you have the location mixed up with the SuperCharger at Washington.

I think you have misread my post. I was talking about both the SC and the SuC.

Failing that, have a run out to your nearest supercharger and I imagine there will be plenty passing through there too. I think the nearest is at the Holiday Inn near Richmond on the A1.