Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tell me if your CPO experience...was like this

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately his experience is probably better than many. Anyone else would have been stuck with the car in its current condition. It is definitely a painful process, it took me months to finally get pictures. Once I finally had an advisor it was better (I had to find her myself.)

Reactions: darxsys
Not sure this is everyone's experience...
In order to save money, Tesla hires lowly paid millennial services advisors/techs to sell a very expensive product to mostly GenXer's or Boomers. Many of these kids require only a high school diploma to "do the job".

My experience was excellent. Potentially should have been as little as 4 days, but I stretched it to 10 days for my own benefit. I would have loved to see the service history and know what, if anything, was corrected before the sale but the delivery rep said they couldn't do that. The only thing I'm certain that was changed was the tires. I spoke to a local sales rep before I put my deposit down and he said the front tires were at 6/32." To my surprise the car came with 4 brand new tires. At first I thought I used other people's stories as a way to safeguard myself...I has very proactive in making the right statements to avoid their grief. However, I think it was just luck of the draw.

Not sure this is everyone's experience...
In order to save money, Tesla hires lowly paid millennial services advisors/techs to sell a very expensive product to mostly GenXer's or Boomers. Many of these kids require only a high school diploma to "do the job".

Don’t hate on “only” “high school diplomas” folks. A lot of those same folks today have a higher “success” rate in life then their college grad counter parts ;)

As with all things Tesla, if you don't like it just buy a similar product from someone else. :rolleyes:

Until there is a similar product from someone else though, it certainly looks like Tesla is going down the same path as other companies with a market lock. Poorer service, higher prices, less choice. We've seen this movie before.

Reactions: darxsys