Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tell me the truth! I won't be offended.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you looked at the Tesbros vinyl for halloween? They have a nice and cheap vinyl collection to add to your car for halloween. I've seen several cars with teeth at local autocrosses too lol

I had already replied to your post with a: Thanks

Now I'm replying again with...

I ordered. All its costing is $49 to try and play with it for a while vs the hundreds of $$ for a pro to make, put on, ceramic coat, etc.

Now, I'll put it on for Halloween, have fun and then take it off.

Reactions: S2K_MoZo
This weekend, I parted ways with my beloved 2021 M3P for an RS3.
I would get an old RS3 and park i the front yard. Put two skeletons in the car with
LED eyes. Put a big spider on top made of black garbage bags and make it move if
possible. Now crank the stereo full blast with chains rattling and zombe noises.
You will keep your model 3 kids.

Here's what it will look like.

Fun thing to do for Halloween for $49

150424_7137796751519_0dfeaa09_cdbc_4140_8b8c_dd6b48a8a054.jpg

I wouldn’t put blood dripping snarling teeth on it...imagine, heaven forbid, that you knocked someone over... the police probably would think it deliberate.
For me something like a Mercury grill would look good painted on...
1665067059258.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: KenC
You people don’t know how lucky you are to have that lovely flat grill-less grill to express your artistic sentiments on.
In Europe ours is covered by a big license plate
30 of the 50 states in the USA require a front license plate. It's a state thing, not a whole USA thing.
It's also illegal basically everywhere in the USA to cover your headlights with tint as well.

30 of the 50 states in the USA require a front license plate. It's a state thing, not a whole USA thing.
It's also illegal basically everywhere in the USA to cover your headlights with tint as well.
Certain states are also more strict than others. Its rare to see a California Tesla with front plates even though its a requirement. I've gotten a couple tickets but never been cited for lack of front plates.