Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Terrible experience buying CPO car in Massachusetts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tweeted Elon, haven't heard back yet, but at least it's out there. I actually got the car after some more delivery confusion. I went through a lot of issue getting it, BUT it's AWESOME. Everything I was hoping for in a Tesla: fun to drive, head turner. It's the future for sure.

I talked to a designer (I think helped with the windshield on the 3) who was helping with deliveries about the buying process. He said Elon knows it's broken and is working to fix it. Next year cars will likely be delivered to your home instead of you coming to the delivery center. That's the goal at least.

Hang in there with the delivery challenges, Tesla will eventually get it right.

I did too a while ago. Can you link your tweet so that I can like it? We should all really just like either your or mine tweet so that he can see it in emerging tweets or whatever twitter does. Otherwise there is no chance he will see it. I am sure he isn't even aware of how terrible this process is so let's at least try getting the message to him.