Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla’s solar division to be responsible for Supercharger charging network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Well, if you thought that solar tech support and service was already bad, this will only make it worse. For my 3 solar/PW ssues, I each had to jump through multiple hoops to prove that there was an issue (which typically took weeks as they ALWAYS required escalation) and then had to wait a month for a service appointment. I guess Elon found someone that would bow down to him and kiss is ring for fear of being snapped into oblivion.

21954222146_7014abd30e_b.jpg

"Tesla Model S & X side by side at the Gilroy Supercharger" by jurvetson is licensed under CC BY 2.0.
Admin note: Image added for Blog Feed thumbnail

What solar division?

You can say that again! I had Tesla install solar panels 2 years ago, and now when I want to add more to it the page says they don't support my area! What Musk should have done was to fire the entire Solar Group and let the Supercharger group take it over.
That would mean still having a group that actually needs to be paid. This way, by getting rid of one group and shifting its responsibilities to another group which is effectively almost non-existent, there's practically no one that needs to be paid, which seems to be the main, if not pretty much the only driver behind decisions these days.