Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a several 21 inch Turbine wheels for sale without tires or TPMS from 2013 S P85. They are not staggered. Three of the wheels are in good condition with some light scuffing and some light curb rash. All wheels has about 48,000 miles of use on them.

I also have another wheel that has a crack at the inside bead that has been previously repaired but continues to leak air. I do not know if it can be repaired again but it could be used for an art project as the front is in good condition with the exception of having a scuff on one of the blades. I have included several pictures and the crack and repair is circled with marker (removable with rubbing alcohol) and a picture of the scuff.

I also have two Continental ExtremeContact DW 245/35R21 98Y tires that have 6/32 of tread left that go with the wheels. They are evenly worn and were balanced without issue before I took the wheels off the car.

Prices (negotiable):
  • Turbine wheels: $300/each
  • Wheel with crack and scuff: $50
  • Tires: $50/each
I'm in Thornton, Colorado about 10 miles from the Denver SuperCharger and I can meet for a local exchange. I do not know how much these would cost to ship so if you want them shipped that is for you to arrange.

Everything freshly cleaned (wheel standing up is the damaged one):
IaID57V.jpg

Good wheels:
62yiQFb.jpg

l74cVL9.jpg

mQHNIe3.jpg

Tires:
89K8fyU.jpg

KbkCW51.jpg
0YWWE1B.jpg

PWiSX1m.jpg

5ZwkFlG.jpg