Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla app keeps giving “No recent data available” error

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone else having issues with their Tesla app where it can’t refresh and gives the “no recent data available” error at the bottom? This started yesterday for me.

I can connect to the Powerwall gateway directly in a browser and everything looks good. It’s just the Tesla app having issues.

I've been getting same "No recent data available" on both my Android phone and tablet for the last couple of weeks.
Tried clearing Tesla App cache and data but made no difference.

My battery is running fine and I can connect to it via browser (I have my battery connected to my WiFi network as well as mobile data) and I have the PVOutput service polling it for data and pushing it to PVOutput reliably.

Interestingly, I have a homegrown app sitting in Azure that also pulls battery data via the API and it was last successful on Friday 10 April at 23:40 (UTC+10)

Watching the DNS logs for my phone on my local wifi network, I can see it successfully querying owner-api.teslamotors.com but I still get the error.