Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App not communicating with MY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

1plavs

‘22 MYP, White/Black
Mar 29, 2021
MKE
Came home from a long trip tonight and the Tesla App is stuck on “Last seen 4 hours ago.”

Is there anything wrong with the app? It won’t allow me to change my charging % either. It’s also stuck on the last address I parked at out of state.

Came home from a long trip tonight and the Tesla App is stuck on “Last seen 4 hours ago.”

Is there anything wrong with the app? It won’t allow me to change my charging % either. It’s also stuck on the last address I parked at out of state.
Things to try:

Turn off Bluetooth on your phone, wait a minute, then turn Bluetooth back on.

Close and restart the Tesla app

Reboot your phone

Perform a soft reboot of the Tesla vehicle

Log out of the Tesla app and log back in

Lastly, delete the Tesla app from your phone and reinstall the Tesla app

Lastly, delete the Tesla app from your phone and reinstall the Tesla app
A thing to try before this step is that you can select an app and clear cache data for it, and it will drop the information it has within that app. Then, you can log back in and try it. That may be pretty likely to work before having to uninstall and reinstall the app.

Last edited:
Did you ever resolve the issue? Just picked up my MY P today and it’s doing the same thing. I never had this issue when I bought my M3 last year.
It may just be an issue with Tesla's servers. I was just arrived home and while I was out I was unable to communicate with my 2020 Model Y using the Tesla app. This outage prevented me from using the remote Sentry mode camera monitoring feature. The issue currently seems to have been resolved.

• Informative
Reactions: jcanoe