Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla bling (hats, t-shirts, etc.)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
A number of owners-to-be have been spotted wearing Tesla base-ball caps.
TeslaHat2.jpg
hat2.jpg

When I managed to score an invite to do a quick tour of Tesla HQ, I was offered some coffee mugs, but I turned them down saying that I was holding out for the Tesla store to offer t-shirts. I guess this caused someone behind the scenes to pull a few strings and I was astonishingly offered a prototype T-shirt as I was leaving the building. I was thrilled to get the T-shirt, and assumed it would be just like many others to follow in the upcoming Tesla store. It appears now that the prototype hasn't actually been approved, so it may be rather rare, and something different may show up when the store finally opens.

In any case, here are some crude photos of the front and back of the shirt.
tshirt-front.jpg

tshirt-back.jpg

Apologies for my poor photos, and apologies if anyone got in any hot water for pulling the strings to let it out of the building!

(By the way, I will never eBay the shirt... I enjoy it too much!)

I can see three images (two of the shirt, one cap), but there's another that appears broken for me, it's the first one at the beginning of the message.

The shirt is cool, but the outline of the car seems to have a fuzzy or smudged quality. . . Maybe somebody at Tesla didn't like that and kept it from being approved?

I know a lot of people have been waiting for Tesla-branded merchandise. Of course, I understand they have a car-making business which comes first. :)

Last edited:
I can see three images (two of the shirt, one cap), but there's another that appears broken for me, it's the first one at the beginning of the message.

The shirt is cool, but the outline of the car seems to have a fuzzy or smudged quality. . . Maybe somebody at Tesla didn't like that and kept it from being approved?

I know a lot of people have been waiting for Tesla-branded merchandise. Of course, I understand they have a car-making business which comes first. :)

Maybe time to outsource it to the Tesla of T-Shirts...whoever that is. I'd buy one.

The halibut shirt

The shirt in TEG's pics was the first prototype shirt that the blog team and one of the awesome CAD guys designed. It was indeed rejected because the car looked fuzzy. The final shirt had a much cleaner image. The shirt was given to people who posted blog articles - I have one. The tagline reflects the profanity filter on the blog, where any dubious words are replaced with halibut.

When TEG dropped by he seemed very disappointed to miss out on a shirt, so I gave him the prototype :biggrin: He was one of the most prolific commenters, so it seemed like the right thing to do.

Lisa.

Key Chains out of stock forever?

I've been checking the Tesla site for over a month wanting to buy a key chain from them. It seems they've been out forever. I guess I can go to e-bay or something, but would sure like to buy my stuff directly from Tesla.

Anyone got any ins with the guys there on their SWAG and other merchandise? Any word on Model S gear?
--evan

I've been checking the Tesla site for over a month wanting to buy a key chain from them. It seems they've been out forever. I guess I can go to e-bay or something, but would sure like to buy my stuff directly from Tesla.

Anyone got any ins with the guys there on their SWAG and other merchandise? Any word on Model S gear?

When I stopped by to look at the Model S I was told they have a big swag order in right now. No one could say when it would come in. They also said it would be available in stores and online.

When I stopped by to look at the Model S I was told they have a big swag order in right now. No one could say when it would come in. They also said it would be available in stores and online.

Cool, thanks...somebody post up if they notice when it becomes available....I'm hopeful they'll send wait list folks a hat and key chain or something to tide us over while we wait.

BTW, thanks to whomever keeps moving my posts. I did do a search and am a long-time moderator at Priuschat, so I know my way around the forums, but I'm still getting up to speed here on where certain subjects are located...I searched key chain and this thread didn't come up.

Tesla Bling now available outside the USA

Hi,
I've been following Tesla Motors since 2006 and always been disappointed that I couldn't order merchandise on-line as I live outside the USA.
I have been regularly checking back to Teslamotors.com in the hope they will start selling the merchandise outside the USA.
I checked again today and it looks like they have just started to do this and I've just successfully placed my order to be delivered to Australia.
Gentlemen - ah - and ladies? Start your engines!:biggrin:

Last edited: