TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla Certified Body Shop NEEDED near Grand Rapids, MI

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by crazybarracuda, Aug 21, 2017.

1. crazybarracuda

I just picked up my Used 2013 Model S from Chicago on Friday Aug 18 and on the way back to Grand Rapids a tractor trailer decided he wanted my lane and smacked into the rear drivers side quarter panel of the car. The quarter panel is creased (will need to the replaced) and the bumper cover needs to be replaced as well. does anyone have a tesla certified shop they would recommend that is somewhat close to Grand Rapids Mi?

2. crazybarracuda

well after talking to the Ranger I was directed to Car Star Impact of Cascade (aka Impact Collision) Given that my repair did not appear to be bad enough to be a structural repair they said they are able to fix it.

3. crazybarracuda

Update: Impact has completed my repair and WOW they do some high quality work. I recommend them to anyone in the Greater Grand Rapids area needing body work done on their Tesla or any other car.