Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Corsa 4 at Laguna Seca 6/28-29

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was $300 for Friday (4 sessions) and $400 for Saturday (3 sessions per group).
There were 5 other groups running, mostly gas cars but I did spot a couple of Tesla’s also running in those.
It was $300 for Friday (4 sessions) and $400 for Saturday (3 sessions per group).
There were 5 other groups running, mostly gas cars but I did spot a couple of Tesla’s also running in those.

Yeah, this was the main reason I did Refuel for $119.

Reactions: FlatSix911

Wow, that's steeper than I thought. Weird they charged more for Sat with fewer sessions. I was there last year with SpeedSF for $200 (5 20-min sessions)

Yeah, this was the main reason I did Refuel for $119.

Please post or PM me more details. I've never heard of them before. Sounds like a good deal.

More like 20+ laps... so less than $6 per lap with Refuel. :cool:

You should be able to get 8-10 laps each session at Laguna including the warm up and cool down laps. I would be hard pressed to make it out for an event with 3 or fewer sessions.

Wow, that's steeper than I thought. Weird they charged more for Sat with fewer sessions. I was there last year with SpeedSF for $200 (5 20-min sessions)

Please post or PM me more details. I've never heard of them before. Sounds like a good deal.

You should be able to get 8-10 laps each session at Laguna including the warm up and cool down laps. I would be hard pressed to make it out for an event with 3 or fewer sessions.

ReFuel had 3 sessions for each group with 7-8 laps for a total of 21-24 laps... :cool: