Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla creates demonstration video for Sentry Mode using Cookie Monster from Sesame Street

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Most cars have a trunk latch on the driver's side, so once you're inside the cabin, it's easy to pull the latch and pop the trunk... I'm pretty sure the Accord has that as well. But I agree, that video did not look easier than simply popping a small circle, pulling the 2 cables and applying a 9 volt battery to it.
I feel like popping the window with a screw driver is easier. I don't think the 9 volt battery trick is common knowledge and chances are people don't just have 9 volt batteries in their pockets.

I have to respectfully disagree. Have you tried picking a car lock lately?

Unless you're a master lock picker; popping off a cover and applying a 9v battery to two contacts or pulling two straps seems quite a bit easier...

(and your video example still doesn't get you inside the trunk of the Honda)
I was curious so I searched on Youtube to see how hard it is to break in to a newer Honda Accord. It's real hard.

No worries. Just keep junk in that frunk and you'll be fine.
I use the frunk all the time actually. I'm not worried about getting anything stolen from the frunk. I'm more worried that people will break my windows thinking that something is worth stealing in my car.

_21exsMw5I3NO7-I6iJ8qKe32TcBa2QkaFD_sTQHYmhnkN_BRglqryWJassVy__EZlwxWQkL8czNuoIS5kKmeh5_TLofnT8l5ovJP_PsdZGQZ0WYOEr8QLBjr2gO5tYo2n6eB7bZmBoO8bvXhRdXiSZCk4-8wvqdnF9sNrCe8TtRMVubP2mIRKyBpIe9jNpWUrooQwcSDJj7zZKNk44ilip3ibzE7h834fHWTROGbkx0AOKBCGHalZLa-H9ZmfodbaiZrM3TI0KNbpFeUIvQBi2WB3Nkm4z_cgt1f5TcZ_p5k9zHRWuhWrduMlPztmikaQB59gJekLTQjWtl1EG5LKoxEjojU71N_KxR4cXO7H1dYN3TCR7E8Kn8Ksowz882KRJ9BjlgQQWvmVFPOU9SQujMvH8-ZtPIC-SAyEs6N3VTInZh0vzLlzfZd9Q4KekaWcrvp-D7qQM7_mZ2sf-hBMYZG4j42tBVLzwkWcDepnZLyPY6gl8qpLjRjNeP-XSNRilca_DVe4eEN1iOKAKErZAbu8hxEkXr40BOGR_-vKQBwRE5cZ0bPyLpJqLhRA3oPw59Hx-sWFLXAA9RTb8EvxMl0xlILDxr-NO4jZ3XqPd50SzolMKLp6H4cO70STZmoPzgIA9FXtw6HgJnL58OdW8gAkt7y5wu=w1610-h905-no

• Love
Reactions: Chancellor32