Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Demonstration Event Richmond, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I still haven't received a formal invite. I wonder what criteria Tesla used in generating the distribution list. I emailed ownership and haven't received a reply. My co-worker has a sig and he received an invite. Given how active I've been in advocating for Tesla it's disappointing.

It's sunny right now… I hope it stays that way. Between the unlikeliness that Tesla would turn away a Tesla owner and the fact that most of us probably aren't bringing 3 guests, there won't be an issue. There's also confusion on whether this is a Tesla or an owner's event. I've heard it both ways from various Tesla people.

I'll have to drive my ICE car there… hopefully you all can help me decide whether to use the old or new pricing scheme, as I placed a deposit before Aug 1 just in case. I'm not sure I really care about the nappa leather, alcantara, etc. that really jacks up the price in the new pricing scheme. I would really like to have parking sensors without paying $5k extra.

Here are couple pictures from Jebzter

uploadfromtaptalk1375899314389.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1375899325872.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1375899337448.jpg