Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Event at Stanley Plaza, Hong Kong, December 7th, 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like it was quite the event. Electric dudes dancing, the unveiling of the car, followed by a rock band. Any normal video available?

I'm guessing Tesla / Link will release something as they had about half a dozen photographers, videographers, and even a video camera on a large boom.

It was really well organized. And, I'd like to say thanks to Tesla for inviting me up as a part of the opening toast, to represent the owners in Hong Kong.

I did get a few minutes with the chairman of the Link (who own/operate 800+ Properties in Hong Kong), and got to push the agenda of local EV drivers - not too hard as he is a Model S reservation holder himself, wondering where to charge.

Tesla are going to be at Stanley until the end of December, and will be offering test drives there (using a red P85 coming in any day from Japan). But, no news of pricing yet, although the first signature deliveries are looking pretty firm for April 2014.

Photographers? I didn't notice any (!!!!!!!!!!!!)

- - -

OK, when I arrived, just after I got my admission bracelet, I was pinned to a wall and pictures were taken by four photogs at the same time, as if I was a movie star going to the opening of my own movie! Just as I tried to proceed, I was asked to go back, they weren't all done yet!

Core at Tesla event 7-12-2013.jpg

I'm not sure what this was for, why I was interviewed (I'm just a regular "reservationist", not even Signature)

I think it's safe to say there will be video and photos, they are probably busy editing and sorting at the moment.

More information here? The Link x Tesla Technology Drives Exhibition