Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla failed to register new M3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Due to Tesla negligence, I have a new vehicle that was not registered before the new dealer plates expired. Therefore, I now have a $50k car that I also paid $200+ for the FSD that I am unable to drive legally. In addition, within a week of taking delivery of the vehicle, the front motor no longer works and is disabled every time I drive the vehicle.

I have been unable to find anyway to contact Tesla corporate to try to get this resolved, but read somewhere that issues could be escalated to Tesla executives on this forum. I am hoping that this is still possible or someone else has a phone number to the corporate offices.

Due to Tesla negligence, I have a new vehicle that was not registered before the new dealer plates expired. Therefore, I now have a $50k car that I also paid $200+ for the FSD that I am unable to drive legally. In addition, within a week of taking delivery of the vehicle, the front motor no longer works and is disabled every time I drive the vehicle.

I have been unable to find anyway to contact Tesla corporate to try to get this resolved, but read somewhere that issues could be escalated to Tesla executives on this forum. I am hoping that this is still possible or someone else has a phone number to the corporate offices.
This is not an official Tesla forum. There is no escalation on or outside of this forum.

Make a service appointment through the app.

Reactions: bjhinkle
I have done that. It unfortunately does not address the registration issue and no one locally is helping.

I saw this post here, How to escalate an issue to Tesla's executive team?

But I have been unable to find a way to submit an inquiry in my Tesla app or Tesla account on tesla.com. Selecting contact us allows me to select options which merely provides "relevant" links on their website which are not helpful, so I was hoping I misunderstood and the option was actually via a partnership with this website.

If you have a way to actually contact Tesla corporate it would be appreciated.

No chance of getting corporate help here - imho.

Does your state have a process for getting temp plates?

My Texas delivery actually had two temp plates in the glove box, the second dated after the first.

Making an appointment in the app is generally the best way to get help.

I saw this post here, How to escalate an issue to Tesla's executive team?

But I have been unable to find a way to submit an inquiry in my Tesla app or Tesla account on tesla.com. Selecting contact us allows me to select options which merely provides "relevant" links on their website which are not helpful, so I was hoping I misunderstood and the option was actually via a partnership with this website.
They discontinued that a long time ago because it was abused by too many people.

Your best bet is to contact the delivery people that helped you.