Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Files - most recent whistle-blower on Tesla issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am sure many of you already saw this, but it's something not reported by media within New Zealand...

apparently someone with good intentions, but bad methods put all good data (complaints, issues, discrepancies) and bad data (private info on employees and customers) online in 100GB data dump.

Strangely no one talking here (expected) and in media at New Zealand (Strange)….

Interesting how that article mophed into 40000 complaints about phantom braking
Surprised they didn't throw some Tesla fires on the fire. They ( the Gardian) Also admit they have not actually seen the files
no 1st hand knowledge.just regurgitating something they heard from someone else. I may as well ask my neighbor

Reactions: Audietron
Interesting how that article mophed into 40000 complaints about phantom braking
Surprised they didn't throw some Tesla fires on the fire. They ( the Gardian) Also admit they have not actually seen the files
no 1st hand knowledge.just regurgitating something they heard from someone else. I may as well ask my neighbor
well... quality of articles are same as quality of cars now a days... if not worst... I corrected/added more accurate links to avoid getting side tracked on quality of writing and reporting and stay focused on elephant in the room here "Tesla"

point is the breach... point is EU already considering actions... point is, tesla user data is involved...

more detailed article :

original article from agency receiving data :