Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Flash Mob Sydney

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live in Sydney and I was wondering if other Tesla owners would like to join me on a Flash Mob drive from Bondi to Watson’s bay and back around to Rose Bay!

A huge convoy of Tesla’s driving through the Range Rover, Audi and Merc riddled capital of Sydney! Those gas cars really have to go!

I propose the first one for next Sunday if we get 10 or so Tesla owners involved that would be a great start, Hopefully a lot more, it might even become a 1st Sunday of the month thing

I propose starting the drive from outside the Bondi Pavilion from 10:30. Hope you can make it! please post if you’re able to make it!

If there’s no parking we can just drive a circular lap through the beach front and back over Campbell Parade! Until we’re ready to take the drive.

I live in Sydney and I was wondering if other Tesla owners would like to join me on a Flash Mob drive from Bondi to Watson’s bay and back around to Rose Bay!

A huge convoy of Tesla’s driving through the Range Rover, Audi and Merc riddled capital of Sydney! Those gas cars really have to go!

I propose the first one for next Sunday if we get 10 or so Tesla owners involved that would be a great start, Hopefully a lot more, it might even become a 1st Sunday of the month thing

I propose starting the drive from outside the Bondi Pavilion from 10:30. Hope you can make it! please post if you’re able to make it!

If there’s no parking we can just drive a circular lap through the beach front and back over Campbell Parade! Until we’re ready to take the drive.

Hi @P100D, it's best you post this on the Australia and New Zealand section of TMC-

Australia & New Zealand

Moderator note: I'll move this thread in just a moment. I think this is the first time I've seen the term "flash mob" applied to a gathering of this sort. :)

Bruce.

I didn't really know what else to call it!
I guess people may understand the term Flash Mob in regards to meeting up and putting on a show, that's exactly what we have in mind, already got 4 neighbors who will be joining me but I think if we can get 10 or more it will be great for the first run! We still don't have the Model 3 in Australia yet! So it will be S's and X's and perhaps a 'vintage' Roadster :)

Bummer!!! I'm way up in Brissie otherwise I'd be there!!! What a fantastic idea though - getting the word out there on EV's and what better EV to set tongues wagging, minds pondering and eyes popping than the TESLA:D