TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla FSD videos ?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by xsi123, Apr 22, 2019.

1. xsi123

xsi123 Member

I can not find any videos from a demo FSD drive from today’s event. According to the webcast, people attending would have to ability to experience the new hardware and software. Any NDAs involved?

Any links/videos ?

2. Keith909man

Keith909man Member

I was hoping for the same but non, as of right now was released. I think Tesla is will release something publicly probably within 48hrs

3. SMAlset

SMAlset Active Member

Someone tweeted Elon about it and he said they would be coming. Someone else said they were not allowed to film.

4. AwlBidnz

AwlBidnz Old Guy to be driven around for yrs to come

Weren't they all required to sign a NDA?

5. Unpilot

Unpilot Active Member

• Informative x 1
  6. Bill_75D

Bill_75D Member

Watching that video reminded me of the video from 2016 that caused me to purchase FSD when I ordered my Tesla 2.5 years ago.

• Like x 4
  7. S4WRXTTCS

S4WRXTTCS Active Member

I don't believe they signed an NDA because they've clearly talked about their experiences.

But, they did mention that they weren't allowed to record. Personally I think it's silly they weren't allowed to record.

This one is so descriptive that they might as well have been allowed to record.

8. ucmndd

ucmndd Active Member

But this one’s real! Really! Pinky promise! ;)

• Like x 2
  9. AMPd

AMPd Active Member

Lol

I feel like Elon should just admit that FSD is extremely hard to accomplish and will take a long time to achieve
    Unfortunately he won’t and tesla will keep promising and showcasing demos... that are not allowed to be filmed