TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Get Together at Lauren Ashton on Saturday October 24th 2015

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Francis Lau, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Francis Lau

Francis Lau P-1456

#1 Francis Lau, Sep 7, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    It has been a while since we had a large gathering of Tesla owners and enthusiasts. I remember one of the first with Model S when I organized a lunch at Triple X in Issaquah on October 21st 2012. We had only a few Model S Signatures then
    NTOCGathering_2012_10_27 (5)900.jpg

Then, we organized a get together with owner presentations where we had around 40 Model S on April 7th 2013 at Metropolitan Detail. BrianM has a photo montage of all the cars. Maybe he can find it. At that time, it was the largest gathering of Model S cars in the world; we even beat a larger gathering at the Bay area.
    Photo_2013_04_07_018A.jpg
    Photo_2013_04_07_099A.jpg
    Photo_2013_04_07_136A.jpg

Speed forward 3 years...my friends, Kit and Riinu, owners of Lauren Ashton, were kind enough to offer their tasting room without fees for our next Tesla get together on Saturday October 24th 2015. It is from 1 pm to 6 pm. We have limited capacity at 75 so we decided to use Brown Paper tickets to help prevent violating fire codes :) We are charging $15 for the wine tasting and of course, I have no financial stake in this. Moreover, I just couldn't ask them to provide the tasting room AND free wine :)

I will work with Tesla, Lauren Ashton and others to try to put together some surprises and info to share during the event. Probably wine deals, Tesla freebies, latest news and maybe a Model X to see?? No promises though.

if you have questions, post to this thread or personal message me via this forum.

I hope to see you there.

Cheers!

2. ChadS

ChadS Petroleum is for sissies

#2 ChadS, Sep 7, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    Thanks for organizing, Francis. I signed up.

The thread for the original Model S Sig event at XXX in Oct 2012 is HERE.

The thread for the Spring 2013 event at Metropolitan Detail in Bellevue is HERE. Brianman's montage of all the cars is HERE.

I wasn't familiar with Lauren Ashton; they are a winery in Woodinville. Web site is HERE.

3. Saxena

Saxena Member

Registered. Thanks for organizing this. We look forward to meeting up with everyone!

4. freds

freds Member

Signed up...

5. Muddy

Muddy Member

Just Signed up-looking forward to meeting everyone!

6. MikeBur

MikeBur ManualPilot

Darn. I currently fly out to Poland on this Saturday. I'm going to see if I can move my flights tomorrow - would be great to put faces to handles, plus chotskis from Tesla trumps all! :)

7. Francis Lau

Francis Lau P-1456

A quick reminder that the Tesla event at Lauren Ashton is in 2 weeks, sign up at here: Tasting & Tunes for TESLA Enthusiasts

I like to get feedback from everyone if you like to have talks at the event and if yes, what topics you like covered? Or if you like to give a talk? Just personal message me via this forum.

I hope to see you there.

8. Francis Lau

Francis Lau P-1456

A reminder that this event is this Saturday. Sign up has been a lower than I expected but hopefully I will see many of you at the event.

9. Saxena

Saxena Member

Looking forward to seeing you, and other local enthusiasts, there tomorrow! Come one, come all :smile:

10. MikeBur

MikeBur ManualPilot

Ok, flying to Poland Monday now so can come. Yay! It says min age 21, though kid-friendly:yes. Can I bring children?

11. Francis Lau

Francis Lau P-1456

Yes, you can bring kids. Just no wine or driving :)

12. MikeBur

MikeBur ManualPilot

Lol, thanks. We've actually found a sitter so will be there. Booking now. See you all there :)