TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Haters resort to false accusations

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by musicious, Apr 5, 2016.

1. musicious

musicious Member

I've heard some lies about Tesla but nothing to this extent.. shouldn't the guy replying on Elon's twitter be sued for defamation for spreading lies accusing Elon of attempted murder of people shorting Tesla stock? And then some other girl says Elon is manipulating prices and should go to jail for saying its unwise to short Tesla stock.. what a load of BS both of those ahole posters should be sued.

Twitter

2. igotzzoom

igotzzoom Member

One of the most notorious "haters" in my book is Holman Jenkins of the Wall Street Journal. Mostly baseless climate-change denying diatribe and anti-EV FUD.

• Dislike x 1
  3. vjason

vjason Member

Just trolls, I'm pretty sure his mentions are filled with stuff like that all the time.

Ever read the Yahoo message boards for any stock that is newsworthy (each stock has a dedicated board)? Similar levels of lunacy.