Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla High Power Wall Charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have available for purchase a brand new Tesla HPWC with 24' cable, PN : 1050067-01-E.

Originally bought for myself but decided not to pursue the installation.

Willing to sell for $450 plus shipping or offer local pickup in Port Jeff, NY.

-Randy

Attachments

• IMG_3447.JPG
    IMG_3447.JPG
    338.1 KB · Views: 99
Something doesn't smell right...

Tesla - HPWC - Gen II - 24'
Why would I offer to have it picked up if I was being dishonest. I was forthright with each of the interested parties from the original listing about how I was attaining the chargers and my original purchase. Feel free to inquire with each of them as they have all received their chargers to date.

If you are interested and feel more comfortable come get it, we'll meet at my residence!

I reposted since the original posting was flooded and clearly appeared as of the charger was sold. If it doesn't sell, I'll disconnect the 14-50 I have and setup although it's senseless since I won't upsize the wiring.

Why would I offer to have it picked up if I was being dishonest. I was forthright with each of the interested parties from the original listing about how I was attaining the chargers and my original purchase. Feel free to inquire with each of them as they have all received their chargers to date.

If you are interested and feel more comfortable come get it, we'll meet at my residence!

I reposted since the original posting was flooded and clearly appeared as of the charger was sold. If it doesn't sell, I'll disconnect the 14-50 I have and setup although it's senseless since I won't upsize the wiring.
Your OP above states that you bought it for yourself. Your other thread says you were "able to procure several more." Obviously these were not bought for yourself as you claim above. May be semantics, but again, something doesn't smell right.

If you are buying them at a discount and reselling, just say so. If you are getting them through the destination charging program, then shame on you. If it is something else, then be honest.

Either way, I would be hesitant to buy and not just because there WOULD BE NO WARRANTY on the units you are reselling.

Your OP above states that you bought it for yourself. Your other thread says you were "able to procure several more." Obviously these were not bought for yourself as you claim above. May be semantics, but again, something doesn't smell right.

If you are buying them at a discount and reselling, just say so. If you are getting them through the destination charging program, then shame on you. If it is something else, then be honest.
A lot of people had credits available from previous referral programs. They could use the credit to buy hardware at full price from Tesla and legally sell the hardware as they wish.

IF that is what happened -- he acquired them using referral credits -- that is easy enough to say. But the OP did not say that.

Perhaps he is getting discounts by buying 10 at a time. That, too, is easy enough to say. But the OP did not say that.

What the OP said is that he got one and decided not to install it. But that doesn't explain how he got many. And the OP has decided not to disclose where they come from. Which suggest that they "fell off a truck." It suggests that he may be connected somehow to the person stealing property off of Tesla's lot.

So, to say "something smells fishy" is stating nothing more than the obvious, and warrants a caution by perspective buyers. Buyers of stolen goods do not own them. That would be a concern for me. That his buyers received chargers does not establish the legitimacy of the purchase and some folks still care about such things.

Either way, I would be hesitant to buy and not just because there WOULD BE NO WARRANTY on the units you are reselling.

Clearly - being an owner of a Tesla makes you an intelligent person. That being said, if you read the original thread and this one from the beginning the story remains the same.

As indicated, after the amount of interest from the original post I reached out to each of the folks that were interested and shared that I had a source who had several chargers (at the time he had 5 remaining) so I bought 4 of them and shared the discount forward while making a few bucks myself (fair enough, that is how we operate in America).

Furthermore, The charger that I purchased for myself originally shipped directly from Tesla Gear Shop so that certainly discounts all the conjecture that is flying in this thread (although I can't say with certainty that it didn't come from the destination charging program but given the number of chargers he had I would say it's safe to assume not). I am personally a very honest person and wish you folks nothing but the best but please stop inserting accusations at someone who is not doing anything improper here.

• Informative
Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Clearly - being an owner of a Tesla makes you an intelligent person. That being said, if you read the original thread and this one from the beginning the story remains the same.

As indicated, after the amount of interest from the original post I reached out to each of the folks that were interested and shared that I had a source who had several chargers (at the time he had 5 remaining) so I bought 4 of them and shared the discount forward while making a few bucks myself (fair enough, that is how we operate in America).

Furthermore, The charger that I purchased for myself originally shipped directly from Tesla Gear Shop so that certainly discounts all the conjecture that is flying in this thread (although I can't say with certainty that it didn't come from the destination charging program but given the number of chargers he had I would say it's safe to assume not). I am personally a very honest person and wish you folks nothing but the best but please stop inserting accusations at someone who is not doing anything improper here.

Thank you for finally explaining how you acquired the chargers.

Not saying anything about the OP, but I almost got scammed from one....Panjo came in and refunded me for the scam....I'd definitely check for eBay feedback and buy it that way or in person exchange.....my 2 cents.

I got one from him without problems and it appeared to have been sent from tesla. Looks new in the box! I have to admit that I assumed he was using up tesla credit and getting cash.
Interesting since he said he was
forthright with each of the interested parties from the original listing about how I was attaining the chargers
yet you assumed he was using credits.
Did he also mention you would not have any warranty?

Interesting since he said he was
yet you assumed he was using credits.
Did he also mention you would not have any warranty?

Again - appreciate if you could stop with accusations. I said my piece a few posts above and explained the case.

Never did I say that the purchase was happening with Tesla credit. As indicated, they were purchased through a source at a discount.

As for warranty comments, I am not sure why you repeatedly state the warrant is invalid. You are making gross assumptions. If any of the buyers has an issue, I'll work with each of them directly to correct.

Please refrain from continuing to post and high jack this for sale thread or I will request the moderator of this forum to cancel the postings. I don't wish to continue this back and forth with you. This will be my last comment on the false accusations topic.

Karma is the judge of all mankind. May you receive what you give!

As for warranty comments, I am not sure why you repeatedly state the warrant is invalid. You are making gross assumptions. If any of the buyers has an issue, I'll work with each of them directly to correct.
I'm stating that there is no warranty on resold HPWCs because that is the fact, and buyers deserve to be told that.

Maybe if/when you contribute to this site more than just treating it as a marketplace to hawk your (source still unknown) goods, you will build up some goodwill and people won't question you.

Until that time, caveat emptor.

Reactions: JHWJR
I'm starting to question the validity of my HPWC I got off eBay.

It was factory sealed but after reading that, it doesn't mean it was legit. Not saying OP is up to no good but it stinks it looks like someone found how to gain the system at Tesla's expense.