Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

This community has helped me tremendously on my Model 3 ownership journey and I thought I'd give back with this spreadsheet.

This spreadsheet pulls rates directly from the credit union's website hourly, so you're always getting the latest rates, because as you know, they change quite often these days!

The loan comparison google spreadsheet: Tesla Loan Comparison Spreadsheet - Auto Update Rates

How to use the spreadsheet youtube (best viewed in 1080p): Tesla Loan Comparison Spreadsheet - Updates Hourly

Let me know if there's anything I can do to make the spreadsheet easier to use.

For now, this spreadsheet only contains US credit unions but if you know of great rates in other countries, let me know and I'll add it.

My mission is to help anyone who's interested in buying a Tesla or EVs -- let's all help each other out!

Blessings,
Khoa

This spreadsheet was super helpful. I was able to get a great rate and that helped finalize my decision to get the car. Thanks so much for putting this together!!!!!

Reactions: T3slaMecca
I saw a notice on Clearpath's site today that says they are no longer financing EVs.

Effective 1/4/19, we have reached our goal of financing over $8 Million in Electric Vehicles for our members! We appreciate all our Members who have come to Clearpath for their Electric Vehicle loans. Due to this unprecedented demand and reaching our goal, we are suspending Electric Vehicle financing until further notice. We continue to offer some of the lowest rates available on all types of conventional auto and truck loans and are ready to serve your needs! Please contact us for our best rates and terms.

• Helpful
Reactions: T3slaMecca
I saw a notice on Clearpath's site today that says they are no longer financing EVs.

Effective 1/4/19, we have reached our goal of financing over $8 Million in Electric Vehicles for our members! We appreciate all our Members who have come to Clearpath for their Electric Vehicle loans. Due to this unprecedented demand and reaching our goal, we are suspending Electric Vehicle financing until further notice. We continue to offer some of the lowest rates available on all types of conventional auto and truck loans and are ready to serve your needs! Please contact us for our best rates and terms.
Thanks, I'll remove them from the sheet.

• Helpful
Reactions: rplace1021
Yeah who has done a 60 or 72 in past week I have all 800+ across the board and Live In florida just don’t want to have my credit pulled to many times.

Hello I live in Central NJ. Has anyone had any success with the CU's listed in this sheet? What rate did you get? How long did it take?
PS My score is 820+

I just talked to Sharonview and my application was approved - up to 60 months and 1.99% without any downpayment requirements (used Model S purchase). It took 2 days for the application to be reviewed and approved. Also no requirement to set up autopay or pay from a Sharonview account. Really nice, helpful and friendly people there. I was planning to rate shop a bit more and maybe look at Lightspeed but may just stick with Sharonview. The potential for unsecured with Lightspeed is interesting though.

I just talked to Sharonview and my application was approved - up to 60 months and 1.99% without any downpayment requirements (used Model S purchase). It took 2 days for the application to be reviewed and approved. Also no requirement to set up autopay or pay from a Sharonview account. Really nice, helpful and friendly people there. I was planning to rate shop a bit more and maybe look at Lightspeed but may just stick with Sharonview. The potential for unsecured with Lightspeed is interesting though.

What did you use to show affiliation? I wasn’t sure what to put when doing the application.

Also what branch did you end up working with.

Status
Not open for further replies.