Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not. Will be applying to Tesla tomorrow. I tried Bank of America as well and they said they offer 2.99% but it was 4.65% and only gave me 90% of the amount I asked for. I have a very high score with no ongoing loan. I just don't get it. Sad day
Lots of factors lenght of credit , comparable credit / loan sizes and of same category.
Debt to income ratio
Lenght at job / stability blah blah.
Credit usage

Ugh
I am having issues with Allegacy.
They are not willing to send me the rate of the loan until I send the Final Price Sheet from Tesla.
They mentioned that I am approved for 60k (MSRP of 62k) but it cannot exceed the 90% off MSRP

This is much different than 90% of LTV since other banks I talked too Include Registration, Sales Tax and Delivery Fees into the LTV
They confirmed that they do not include those and will have to be paid directly to Tesla.

What is a "Final Price sheet?" I sent them order agreement which is not it.

Went to my delivery center and we switched my delivery profile to change to Cash Payment to get a contract generated and send Allegacy that information to finally discuss the damm rate...

• Informative
Reactions: TechSavvyWife
Ugh
They are not willing to send me the rate of the loan until I send the Final Price Sheet from Tesla.
They mentioned that I am approved for 60k (MSRP of 62k) but it cannot exceed the 90% off MSRP

This is much different than 90% of LTV since other banks I talked too Include Registration, Sales Tax and Delivery Fees into the LTV
They confirmed that they do not include those and will have to be paid directly to Tesla.

Went to my delivery center and we switched my delivery profile to change to Cash Payment to get a contract generated and send Allegacy that information to finally discuss the damm rate...

Maybe too many people are getting their quotes then going to Lightstream to get the loan, that's why they're doing this. They don't want any drop offs since it takes time for them to quote you.

By the way, why not pursue ActorsFCU? Too many hoops?

Maybe too many people are getting their quotes then going to Lightstream to get the loan, that's why they're doing this. They don't want any drop-offs since it takes time for them to quote you.

By the way, why not pursue ActorsFCU? Too many hoops?

Still waiting on a reply from actors and pasadena CU

I understand that but I can't even get a phone rate?
It's really hard to make a decision based on the total amount approved <_<

Ugh

This must be agent specific. I told the agent I basically had 48 hours to get the pre-approval through and she not only got me pre-approved the same morning but emailed me the rates when asking for the final price sheet.

This must be agent specific. I told the agent I basically had 48 hours to get the pre-approval through and she not only got me pre-approved the same morning but emailed me the rates when asking for the final price sheet.

it's possible I have a reply from pasadena for 2.99% for 72 and 1.99% for $63k
Will try calling allegacy and pry the actual rate from them.

Reactions: TechSavvyWife
Called actors to ask for an update.
Mentioned that it's in progress. Told the lady that my delivery was in 2 days she mentioned that it's waiting for board and directors approval.

(got a reply from allegacy gonna try rate matching with LS to give some time to actorsfcu)
They need approval from board of directors for an auto loan? They are obviously too busy, no response yet for my application...

• Informative
Reactions: Anner J. Bonilla
I just got 2.64% for 60 months from Lightstream, rate beat from Tower Federal Credit Union. Cost me $40 to join Tower, $35 donation to charity and $5 to fund a savings account (that in hindsight I'm not sure I actually had to do to apply for an auto loan).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.