Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wescom rate is misleading. I just spoke with them and they said the 2.24% rate is only if you meet their Platinum Status Membership which includes using their insurance, direct deposit, savings, checking, debit...

Just setting up a savings and checking account would result in a 0.25% discount or 3.24% rate (60mo, good credit).

Wescom rate is misleading. I just spoke with them and they said the 2.24% rate is only if you meet their Platinum Status Membership which includes using their insurance, direct deposit, savings, checking, debit...

Just setting up a savings and checking account would result in a 0.25% discount or 3.24% rate (60mo, good credit).
Thanks, I've noted this down on the spreadsheet.

Hi everyone!
I applied for a loan from Fairwinds credit union and received approval for a 36 month loan at 0.75%!! They did only do 90% loan to value, so it wasn't for the full amount of the purchase. They also require auto pay from a fairwinds checking account.

How is the rate so low? Amazing.

I just applied to Lightstream as well to see if they will do the full amount and do rate beat to bring it to 0.65%. The only catch might be that I already have another Lightstream loan for my other Model 3... Hopefully they will allow two loans for us.

Thanks for the spreadsheet!

Hi everyone!
I applied for a loan from Fairwinds credit union and received approval for a 36 month loan at 0.75%!! They did only do 90% loan to value, so it wasn't for the full amount of the purchase. They also require auto pay from a fairwinds checking account.

I just applied to Lightstream as well to see if they will do the full amount and do rate beat to bring it to 0.65%. The only catch might be that I already have another Lightstream loan for my other Model 3... Hopefully they will allow two loans for us.

It's good to know Fairwinds offer such a low rate. How easy/different to apply?

Hi everyone!

Great rate you've got there! .1% difference over 3 years is ~$80 for the term on 50k loan, but it's nice to not have to pay from another checking account.

I'm now stuck in rate match hell. Fairwinds won't provide more than a "pre-approval" and Lightstream wants a full "approval letter", not a pre-approval letter. hmmm.... Anyone have any luck getting Lightstream to match fairwinds? I had lightstream match my local credit union back in August with no problem. This time its harder...

I was able to get approved for the Rate Beat that LightStream offers. However, my loan says secured and not unsecured. It also states that I have to put them as the lien holder on my title. I have no problem with doing so but don’t know if I need to let Tesla know or if I’ll be able to do it when I go to register the car? I live in a state where Tesla isn’t aloud to operate so I have to handle registering and taxes myself.

I was able to get approved for the Rate Beat that LightStream offers. However, my loan says secured and not unsecured. It also states that I have to put them as the lien holder on my title. I have no problem with doing so but don’t know if I need to let Tesla know or if I’ll be able to do it when I go to register the car? I live in a state where Tesla isn’t aloud to operate so I have to handle registering and taxes myself.

So before your Rate Beat was approved, was your original Lightstream loan approval for an unsecured or secured loan?

Status
Not open for further replies.