Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightstream.com will match and beat any loan you are approved for by .10%, so if you applied to the CU you mentioned, you could get 1.89% via lightstream. I did this with my Model 3, which I just sold.

Will likely do the same with the Model Y I have on order.

Lightstream no longer matches/beats loans that are traditional (secured/collateral), the rate must be for an unsecured loan for them to beat it.
They must have changed the terms of their rate beat program recently as this was not the case last year.

I have a model 3 on order. Is there a way in my account to email them or should I reach out to my advisor. Or is there a separate email? Not sure how people are communicating with Tesla finance. I got the normal 2.49% from US Bank for 72 months. Have 800+ credit score.

I think you can apply through your account, but here is their email address.

[email protected]

Literally just sent them an email 5 minutes ago.

Ugh, sorry for you, man. I just checked with Tesla finance that US Bank approval valid for 60 days.
The car was for my wife so she's none to happy. Just came to despise Tesla customer support. Tesla doesn't care if you buy their cars or not because people are buying them quicker than they can make them.

The real issue is trying to return all the accessories we ordered including a set of TSportline Wheels/Tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.