Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Loan from Wells Forgo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JMGNC

Jan 27, 2023
NC
Applied for loan with Tesla and got approval notice from same. Then got a letter from Wells Fargo saying the loan wasn't approved because of missing information from Tesla. But my Tesla account still shows loan approved. Since I haven't received a VIN or an assigned SA, I do not know how to contact Tesla. Wells Fargo was of no help. Any advice?

I got my loan approved via Tesla with Wells Fargo the same day I picked up the car. The Sales/Delivery Rep informed us that they had a car matching my order on the lot and asked if we wanted it. We said, "Yes, but we don't have the loan pre-approved". He said it was not an issue and called back after an hour to let us know that US Bank and Wells Fargo approved our loan application and we selected Wells Fargo. Tesla submitted the necessary paperwork electronically and all we had to was to sign the loan agreement.
So don't sweat it - it is too early in the game, but do shop around.

Reactions: TallTexGuy
To those using WF for loan, what’s the Daily Interest $7.23 on the account? Can someone explain a bit more info on that? Yes, I can call WF to ask but would like to know what’s it and are they charging you $7.23 every month? Or something else?