Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla M3 3M Gloss Deep Space Color Flip Wrap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FC253951-8857-4616-A2D4-07CFFF3FD527.jpeg

Saw something similar in Bonita, CA during breakfast this morning.

I've been on the fence between Deep Space and Roaring Thunder. I love the hues across the blue-to-magenta transition of Deep Space. I saw it on a Jeep and it really worked there, with it's more angular lines, however was concerned the strong bronze flash might come out too much on the relatively smooth curves of the Model 3. Would you mind if I also texted you too, azsmartbet ?

I've been on the fence between Deep Space and Roaring Thunder. I love the hues across the blue-to-magenta transition of Deep Space. I saw it on a Jeep and it really worked there, with it's more angular lines, however was concerned the strong bronze flash might come out too much on the relatively smooth curves of the Model 3. Would you mind if I also texted you too, azsmartbet ?

No sweat if anyone wants the vid let me know. I only get bronze and gold at night. Weird.

• Informative
Reactions: ℬête Noire
No sweat if anyone wants the vid let me know. I only get bronze and gold at night. Weird.
I see what you mean. All blue-purple in the high sun. Then very late day the metals go crazy more along the lines I expected. It's like it needs the low angle from the sun, the "golden hour", to set it off. Or maybe just less direct downward light?

Having two very different modes like that is maybe even better yet. Yeah, definitely going to show it to the wife to see what she thinks. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Where did you have your tint done? I’m curious who wrapped this car.

Blacked out windows and tint in eastlake. There's a vinyl wrap store next Door (I think their name was A wraps, not sure) owned by a really awesome dude named Troy. He's apparently the creator of vinyl wrapping cars. He hooked it up with some brushed titanium wrap for free for my center console! Also Kyle and James from blacked out tint are awesome dudes and did an amazing job tinting both my car and the dudes car you posted above. Really the best prices I've seen for ceramic film I've seen in sd also.