Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order placed! Pretty bummed that I have to wait until January though! :eek::(:)

Matte Black 18" TSS Winter Tire Package with Michelin X-Ice Xi3s.

Will I receive an invoice to use to submit for the Michelin rebate, or is the order summary from the website all I will get?

Order Summary is sufficient. Thank You for your support.

Reactions: 299792458
  • Disagree
Reactions: untilcomplete
Hey @untilcomplete - what about my post do you disagree with? There is a four-page long thread with many people expressing dissatisfaction and not one peep from @Tsportline. Personally, I wanted to hear from them and since they haven't said a peep over there, I thought I would see if I could get a response here.

I have no skin in that game at all, but there is zero benefit to them by replying there (or here), so I happen to agree with the poster who disagreed with your post. I just dont disagree enough to click the button.

What response are you looking for, from them? There is no explanation that would be appropriate, unless the reply is exactly what those people want to hear.

Our Forged Wheel Collection for the Model S & X has beared our wheel mark logo since 2013. To keep our entire Wheel Collection across all models consistent, we recently added our forged wheel mark logo to all our Flow Forged Wheels.

We realize we can't make all owners happy, just as Tesla has consistently made changes to their vehicles since Day 1, and many times receives harsh criticism.

Thank You for your understanding and support.

Last edited:
Hey @untilcomplete - what about my post do you disagree with? There is a four-page long thread with many people expressing dissatisfaction and not one peep from @Tsportline. Personally, I wanted to hear from them and since they haven't said a peep over there, I thought I would see if I could get a response here.
@Kevy Baby I disagree with your whining. You whine about your safer, bright headlights and wheels you're never going to purchase.

• Disagree
Reactions: Jclboston
I have no skin in that game at all, but there is zero benefit to them by replying there (or here), so I happen to agree with the poster who disagreed with your post. I just dont disagree enough to click the button.

What response are you looking for, from them? There is no explanation that would be appropriate, unless the reply is exactly what those people want to hear.
Actually, as someone who is acutely aware of customer service with my own clients, I find a complete lack of response where they are tagged multiple times poor customer service. If I am considering a company/product and see the zero response that I witnessed over in that thread, that alone would be sufficient to me to consider not using that supplier.

Had they posted the response immediately above this one early in the thread I linked to, to me, it would have been a MUCH better response than a complete absence of one and they might have had a much better chance of me becoming a customer. Before ones buys a product or service, it is hard to tell what kind of support you might receive. Unfortunately, TSportline chose to demonstrate what customers might expect from them by their silence.

@Kevy Baby I disagree with your whining. You whine about your safer, bright headlights and wheels you're never going to purchase.
How do you say I was whining about safer brighter headlights?!? Someone asked a question and I answered it. I am sorry that I didn't explain that a simple Google search found that the Tesla was not the first car with LED lights (Volvo, Toyota, Acura, etc. have had them for years).

And I am not whining about this wheel issue - I was looking for answers and holding the company accountable.

How do you say I was whining about safer brighter headlights?!? Someone asked a question and I answered it. I am sorry that I didn't explain that a simple Google search found that the Tesla was not the first car with LED lights (Volvo, Toyota, Acura, etc. have had them for years).

And I am not whining about this wheel issue - I was looking for answers and holding the company accountable.

This isnt the thread for this... but with that being said, I also have either performed or managed IT customer service roles for a little over 25 years. There is truth to what you say about customer service, but "witch hunts" in social media (like this forum is) are never productive imo. "holding a company accountable" doesnt happen on a message board, it happens on a personal contact with them.

If you really wanted to know that answer and were really considering becoming a customer, you could have emailed them / called them. Im not trying to argue with you. I agree with you on a lot of your posts. We just have a different position on this one, and thats ok too. I am not talking about anything other than the post you made in this thread "calling out this vendor", nothing else. If I was considering doing business with them, and this issue was important to me, I would contact them and try to find out if there was a possible policy change, etc.

I am just not a fan of "public shaming" but this is where we are now as a society. Speaking in general terms now, not directed at anyone (need to say that qualifier), people run to social media to "discuss" something they feel they have been wronged on, many times now before even giving the company a chance to fix something.

Since you have clients, I suspect you have had to deal with things like poor yelp reviews etc from people who disagreed with you over something where you felt you had a good position. If you havent, you likely will at some point.

Its always better to contact a company directly, and maybe only call them out if they dont respond to direct questions.

Thats my opinion anyway, and since this is this vendors thread I will climb down off my soap box and bow out now to prevent polluting their thread further.

Deep Blue Metallic Model 3 with 18" TSS Flow Forged Wheels in Brilliant Silver
  • Size: 18x8.5"
  • Offset: +35
  • Bolt Pattern (PCD): 5x114.3
  • Center Bore: 64.1 (Tesla Model 3 Performance Compatible)
  • Weight: 21.75 lbs
  • Load Rating: 750 kg/1,650 lbs
  • Tire Size: 235/45-18
36a89852-8414-4940-9e74-666cc9c2086e.jpg
unnamed.jpg

t-sportline-tesla-accessories-cyber-monday-final-hours-2.jpg

Actually, as someone who is acutely aware of customer service with my own clients, I find a complete lack of response where they are tagged multiple times poor customer service. If I am considering a company/product and see the zero response that I witnessed over in that thread, that alone would be sufficient to me to consider not using that supplier.

Had they posted the response immediately above this one early in the thread I linked to, to me, it would have been a MUCH better response than a complete absence of one and they might have had a much better chance of me becoming a customer. Before ones buys a product or service, it is hard to tell what kind of support you might receive. Unfortunately, TSportline chose to demonstrate what customers might expect from them by their silence.

Trust me. As a (former) @Tsportline customer I can assure you that their lack of response is exactly the type of service you can expect from them.

Reactions: ranova and T3SLATOM
This isnt the thread for this... but with that being said, I also have either performed or managed IT customer service roles for a little over 25 years. There is truth to what you say about customer service, but "witch hunts" in social media (like this forum is) are never productive imo. "holding a company accountable" doesnt happen on a message board, it happens on a personal contact with them.

If you really wanted to know that answer and were really considering becoming a customer, you could have emailed them / called them. Im not trying to argue with you. I agree with you on a lot of your posts. We just have a different position on this one, and thats ok too. I am not talking about anything other than the post you made in this thread "calling out this vendor", nothing else. If I was considering doing business with them, and this issue was important to me, I would contact them and try to find out if there was a possible policy change, etc.

I am just not a fan of "public shaming" but this is where we are now as a society. Speaking in general terms now, not directed at anyone (need to say that qualifier), people run to social media to "discuss" something they feel they have been wronged on, many times now before even giving the company a chance to fix something.

Since you have clients, I suspect you have had to deal with things like poor yelp reviews etc from people who disagreed with you over something where you felt you had a good position. If you havent, you likely will at some point.

Its always better to contact a company directly, and maybe only call them out if they dont respond to direct questions.

Thats my opinion anyway, and since this is this vendors thread I will climb down off my soap box and bow out now to prevent polluting their thread further.

Huh? WTF? Are you nuts? These companies use the sugar out of social media to promote their product and you think they're somehow immune to being accountable in the same forum? I know from personal experience that @Tsportline is not very responsive in a one-on-one basis when it comes to dealing with customer issues and general communication. So outing them on this issue is completely appropriate.

Our Forged Wheel Collection for the Model S & X has beared our wheel mark logo since 2013. To keep our entire Wheel Collection across all models consistent, we recently added our forged wheel mark logo to all our Flow Forged Wheels.

We realize we can't make all owners happy, just as Tesla has consistently made changes to their vehicles since Day 1, and many times receives harsh criticism.

Comparing Tesla's changing of their brand and your decision to stamp those ugly logos on what you originally marketed as a replica wheel is a complete joke. But hey, you do whatever you want with your products. We're done. I've stopped your 5 times a week marketing emails from my inbox, and I found another seller of the same wheel you're stamping your logo on for less than half the price. And I have you to thank for that.

Quote from Elon himself:

Elon Musk on Twitter
This may sound crazy, but asking real people what they’d like in a product is a great way to meet their needs

Last edited:
Also looks like @Tsportline is whining to the mods to remove posts that are complaining or bringing up concerns. Great job on being a company that listens to their customers to utilize feedback to create better products. :rolleyes:

@Mods, don't silence people who are providing feedback to vendors, as it makes you look bad for siding with vendors. This is a public forum and if you're removing posts, you should really provide reasons why.

Also looks like @Tsportline is whining to the mods to remove posts that are complaining or bringing up concerns. Great job on being a company that listens to their customers to utilize feedback to create better products. :rolleyes:

@Mods, don't silence people who are providing feedback to vendors, as it makes you look bad for siding with vendors. This is a public forum and if you're removing posts, you should really provide reasons why.
Nonsense like this is why I stopped sponsoring this site.