Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus now gets Streaming, Satellite Maps, and Web?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some new deliveries of the SR are being software locked Tesla Model 3 Standard Range ($35,400) Starting To Be Delivered With Software-Locked Range & Features — Should You Buy? | CleanTechnica

Even with the software locks, they still seem to have fog lights and immersive sound. I'm hoping we see some SR+ software upgrades when they roll out the SR locks to delivered vehicles.

Fog lights were disabled on my SR delivered this Monday. Immersive sounds was available, but just “On/Off”. Range was locked at 220.

• Informative
Reactions: willow_hiller
The Immersive sounds (off/on) switch is there but the Immersive sounds is not available because the 2 pilar and the 2 side mirror speakers are disabled on the SR+. Mine have never worked.

Fred

They do work, but they are surround speakers. The SR+ immersive mix is very slight and you have to find just the right audio to hear anything from them. There are no disabled speakers in the SR+. Only speaker difference is the missing rear sub.

They do work, but they are surround speakers. The SR+ immersive mix is very slight and you have to find just the right audio to hear anything from them. There are no disabled speakers in the SR+. Only speaker difference is the missing rear sub.

Not true. All four of the A-pillar speakers/tweeters are disabled, as well as the two rear shelf speakers. I know because I just installed an amp and wiring to enable them.

• Informative
Reactions: acarney and bijan