Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

tesla Model S 3000 km sold with a repaired tire on the right without warning me

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear friends,
Here is the letter I sent to Tesla Motors following the following mishap:
What do you think ?

Sir,

Following your letter of July 20 I allow me to resume the chronology of the facts.

I am very surprised to learn that one of the tires on my vehicle has already been damaged and repaired by you without to be informed.
If I had been warned at the time of the purchase of my vehicle which had 3000 KM I would certainly have asked you in all logical to change this tire.
I would like to remind you that when I got on the phone you told me that when this happens to garage Ghent we do not repair it changes automatically.

I am unhappy on the one hand, because I left early July on holiday very confident and the return of my stay on the last 400 km, I had only a problem with this tire that was deflating.
I have tried to contact tesla several times, but to no avail.

I had no choice but to stop at a garage and he told me he could not repair the
tire because it had already been repaired later.

On the other hand understand my disappointment because I feel like I have been abused.

Buy a car of this price in a house of your presence and skimp on the exchange of a tire by hiding it athis future owner at risk a car accident on the highway since the repair has greatly weakened the tire that could burst (confirmed in writing by the mechanic) seems to me to be absolutely out of sync with the image
serious that you give yourself.

At my next interview will you install used brake pads without telling me?

I am all the more bitter since your answer because you tell me clearly that you can not in any way intervene
because I already ordered two new tires.

How do you heck that I react otherwise by directly ordering two new tires (with the wear I'm obliged to change the contralateral tire) and if I acted so quickly it is essential for me to
recover my car as quickly as possible for my work.

I never thought you would blame me for the fact that the tires were changed outside your establishment.

You made me take risks as well as my family that you minimize while me since the beginning of the acquisition of the Tesla I am your directives to the letter concerning the safety and in particular the use of the auto pilot
and I was completely unaware of the risks that you made me incur because of this defective tire and I find this is inadmissible. In addition to my embarrassment of being blocked you do not even want to intervene in the purchase of two new tires.

I hope you will read my request with the greatest attention hoping for a positive answer as it would be a pity
to send this mail to the parent company in Europe and the United States.

Thank you, sir, for expressing my best feelings.

Dr. Private