Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Tesla Model S Bodykit Aerokit by Prior Design PD-S1000 EVS Motors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are proud to announce that we are importing the Prior Design PD-S1000 Tesla Model S Aerokit program from Germany for US Tesla Model S owners! :) This is by far in our opinion of the most beautiful and functional aerokits out there for the Tesla Model S. We will let the pictures speak for themselves.

MSRP: $14,900 for the full aerokit.

Includes:
PD-S1000 Front Bumper incl. Front Add-On Spoiler
PD-S1000 Side Skirts
PD-S1000 Rear Bumper incl. Diffuser
PD-S1000 Rear Trunk Spoiler

Optional carbon fiber front spoiler and diffuser.

The first few Tesla Model S clients that are interested in bespoking their vehicles will get the carbon fiber options as a standard no cost option. This is a valuable savings of thousands of dollars.

More information can be found on our website at New Aerokit for the Tesla Model S - EVS Motors Inc.

Contact us at 888-878-2213 or email [email protected] if you are interested in being one of the first to sport this amazing kit.

EVS%20Motors%20Prior%20Design%20Tesla%20PD-S1000-002-X2.jpg

EVS%20Motors%20Prior%20Design%20Tesla%20PD-S1000-005-X2.jpg

EVS%20Motors%20Prior%20Design%20Tesla%20PD-S1000-006-X2.jpg
EVS%20Motors%20Prior%20Design%20Tesla%20PD-S1000-004-X2.jpg

Reactions: DA808EV
We are proud to announce that we are importing the Prior Design PD-S1000 Tesla Model S Aerokit program from Germany
The use of the word "Aero" implies that the body modifications you are offering effect the aerodynamics of the vehicle.

Have you done any wind tunnel testing to determine if your product changes the CD of the Model S?

Or is your product strictly a cosmetic modification, one that could increase the CD and negatively impact the Model S range?

Inquiring minds want to know...

If anyone is interested we distribute the product please send a PM. We don't know how serious anyone is and its best to call or message us. We will see if we can work out a deal on the labor if you will be one of the first with the kit.

Pricing is not expensive, we are talking about a $150k+ car that this kit is targeting. If you look in Mercedes AMG aerokits or bodykits they are in the $20k+ range before installs.

So since it's not expensive 25k out the door installed/tax/painted/ feel free to donate a few kits to the group and we'll let you know the results:D
Sorry but 25k for a body kit is a lot just like AMG Brabus/lorinser kits even on 100-150k cars.

If anyone is interested
I'm interested in knowing if your product reduces the range of the Model S or increases it or has no effect on the range.

You can easily determine this by driving an S about 30 miles with your product installed and check the energy usage. The car will tell. It takes zero effort on your part, just some time. Then drive a similar S that does not have your product installed over the same route in the same conditions and check the energy usage. Let us know...

I'm interested in knowing if your product reduces the range of the Model S or increases it or has no effect on the range.

You can easily determine this by driving an S about 30 miles with your product installed and check the energy usage. The car will tell. It takes zero effort on your part, just some time. Then drive a similar S that does not have your product installed over the same route in the same conditions and check the energy usage. Let us know...

Sure I will make that request. But remember as with all body and aerokits they are designed to enhanced performance. Meaning better grip at higher speeds. So I will say with that common sense expectation of performance that it will reduce mileage to a fraction of a degree. Same with a Porsche GT3RS with the big wing in the rear or a GT2RS with the bumper canards. I don't think anyone cares about MPG improvements in aerokits. So these questions are unusually strange to a performance minded person. We are not driving Priuses are we? I mean I thought we bought a Tesla because it was fast and high performance considering the alternatives. :D

I absolutely love the kit but in no way can I justify spending a 1/4 of what I paid for my P85D for a body kit? Sounds like the pricing reasoning is assuming you can charge an ultra premium just because the car is expensive, it's a shame really, at that price I might as well take the ~$25k and put it toward a new P100D.

Sure I will make that request. But remember as with all body and aerokits they are designed to enhanced performance. Meaning better grip at higher speeds.
So please provide data supporting your statement, including what you mean by "higher" (numbers, please).
So I will say with that common sense expectation of performance that it will reduce mileage to a fraction of a degree.
Thank you for that vague guess. So it is clear to me that you haven't measured how your product effects energy usage.
We are not driving Priuses are we? I mean I thought we bought a Tesla because it was fast and high performance considering the alternatives
People buy Teslas for a lot of reasons, but they are not as capable at high speeds as many other cars because their driving range is greatly reduced at high speeds. The range of the car at 80mph is about half of what the range is at 55mph. The range of the car at over 110mph (German Autobahn speeds) is maybe a quarter of what it is at 55mph.

You are making product claims that you can't support because you don't have the data.

Of course some people will consider buying the product because they like how it changes the appearance of the car. Nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: Seawind300