Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S OBD2/CAN adapter cable (Pre-Sept 2015)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Model S OBD2/CAN adapter cable (Pre-Sept 2015)

*** PRE-SEPTEMBER 2015 CARS ONLY ***

OBD2/CAN adapter cable that allows you to talk to CAN bus 3 on the Model S. You would use this cable to connect a supported OBD2/CAN reader (ELM327, Blue Tooth, Wifi, Serial, USB, etc). The cable is 3ft long and is internally shielded for more accurate data If you want it shorter than 3ft, please include the desired length in a note with the purchase.

Popular apps to use this cable include the amazing TM-Spy (iOS app is coming):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Turbo3.TMSpy

Tons of other OBD2/CAN apps are out there, and not much information is given about the car through the car's "normal" OBD2 port under the dash. With a slight pull down of the cubby shelf, you can access the same OBD2/CAN port the Service Center uses all the time. Only pull the front of the shelf down, until you can reach your hand back and grab the cable. The port will pull from the left and you connect this adapter to it, along with the OBD2/CAN reader.

Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks!

List Date: 3/10/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Tesla Model S OBD2/CAN adapter cable (Pre-Sept 2015)
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $20.00

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
e62f873e-dc5d-43c3-a9e9-a6bb59b0661e.jpg
770dcda3-f266-41a6-bc10-54333be39706.jpg

Quick, take my money! Thanks for doing these Chris. I jus ran out of time making one of these tonight. Did it the first time forgetting to mirror the ODBII pin layout and so its gonna be a week anyway now, so why buy more bits and have the aggravation... :)