Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S OEM Center Console Add-On

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the center console off my 2012 Tesla Model S which was purchased as an add-on later. Tesla made two versions of this and this is the first generation drop in not the one that replaces the enter center console. Comes as shown in the picture. I don't have the cup holder brackets and also it was suppose to come with a metal bracket that you screw under the cubby but that wasn't included when I purchased this used. Installation is straightforward and should take around 15-30 minutes to install. Comes with the iPhone Lightning cable.

I'm asking $350 for this item or best offer.

I am in the LA/OC area.
IMG_0461.JPG
IMG_0460.JPG
IMG_0459.JPG
IMG_0458.JPG

Thanks

Reactions: blodg1
I have the center console off my 2012 Tesla Model S which was purchased as an add-on later. Tesla made two versions of this and this is the first generation drop in not the one that replaces the enter center console. Comes as shown in the picture. I don't have the cup holder brackets and also it was suppose to come with a metal bracket that you screw under the cubby but that wasn't included when I purchased this used. Installation is straightforward and should take around 15-30 minutes to install. Comes with the iPhone Lightning cable.

I'm asking $350 for this item or best offer.

I am in the LA/OC area.View attachment 562103View attachment 562104 View attachment 562105View attachment 562106

Thanks
Is this still available?