Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S Plaid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And worth every penny.
Here's a link

I also ordered CF Sideskirts and front and rear spoilers

Tesla Skirts.JPG

Tesla Back Wing.JPG

I ordered a BMW Urethane front spoiler like on my Modded BMW since I didn't like how the Tesla one stuck out like a plow
Should fit fine.

BMW Nose.JPG

Last edited:
When your trained properly in Race School, 2 feet f=driving is way better. Misapplication doesn’t happen.
I never went to Race School but I've been driving with 2 feet for over 45 years.
I can react quicker and have never had a misapplication.
I also have no issues driving a clutch like in my previous 600 hp 2002 Corvette C5 manual 6 speed

Reactions: AAKEE and TessP100D
I was wondering if it's possible to turn off the feet on pedal and brake chime..
I drive with 2 feet and it's kind of annoying.

I drove automatic gearboxes as a mailman during the study time. To lazy to sjhift the right feet all the time, i started using the left foot for the brake. I still do when driving auto’s.

Also, I still do when driving Teslas.
No difference really for which foot, except the car put out audisble protests when both pedals is pressed.

You need to learn to drive one-foot only for the driving and regening.
Took me about 15minutes to adopt.
(Still braking if needed with the left foot).

There is regen settings within track mode but its not really for everydsy driving on public roads.

I drove automatic gearboxes as a mailman during the study time. To lazy to sjhift the right feet all the time, i started using the left foot for the brake. I still do when driving auto’s.

Also, I still do when driving Teslas.
No difference really for which foot, except the car put out audisble protests when both pedals is pressed.

You need to learn to drive one-foot only for the driving and regening.
Took me about 15minutes to adopt.
(Still braking if needed with the left foot).

There is regen settings within track mode but its not really for everydsy driving on public roads.
I'm getting there.
Mostly I'm still used to using both pedals when I'm backing up.
My other car is a 600 hp BMW iX M60 EV SUV and it has 3 regen settings and a heavy one if you put it in S mode.
But it doesn't beep if I use both pedals.
However with the Plaid all is forgiven with the 9.4 @ 151 mph 1/4.
That's what I bought it for :)-

Reactions: TessP100D and AAKEE