Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X New Inventory Additions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi everyone - I'm looking to buy a Tesla in the next few weeks and it looks like there are some good options that are "new inventory". Does anyone if there is any pattern to how Tesla adds new inventory to the site? I've been checking EV-CPO, but are there certain times where they dump a bunch of loaners/inventory into the system?

Thanks for the input!

Inventory increases as the end of the quarter approaches. US cars are built in the second half of each quarter. I bet Tesla sees that their is a whole bunch of demand for a certain few configurations and builds a few extra in the process. Current inventory will probably remain stagnant until end of Feb.

Inventory increases as the end of the quarter approaches. US cars are built in the second half of each quarter. I bet Tesla sees that their is a whole bunch of demand for a certain few configurations and builds a few extra in the process. Current inventory will probably remain stagnant until end of Feb.

Do you know anything about when they add loaners to the inventory though? Because it looks like they add a few every few days or so.