Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y delivered.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have Fun! Post pics :)

Also there is a huge after-market accessories market out there. Have fun customizing your car, but don't go crazy. As you can see from my pic, I decal-ed my logos. I also bought a carpeted matt for my Frunk, and a organizer with handles for my under-Trunk.

For your dashcam consider an SD card instead of a USB stick. I went for this plus this.

People seem to love wraps... I personally like my piano black console the way it is

Choose your cleaning supplied carefully Car Soap

Get this, it is awesome! Duragloss 951 Automotive Aquawax

Got windnoise at high speeds, check this out: Wind/road noise from doors/windows -- fix it for good (or consider first having a Tesla tech look at it and fix it under warranty)

Also there is a huge after-market accessories market out there. Have fun customizing your car, but don't go crazy. As you can see from my pic, I decal-ed my logos. I also bought a carpeted matt for my Frunk, and a organizer with handles for my under-Trunk.

For your dashcam consider an SD card instead of a USB stick. I went for this plus this.

People seem to love wraps... I personally like my piano black console the way it is

Got windnoise at high speeds, check this out: Wind/road noise from doors/windows -- fix it for good (or consider first having a Tesla tech look at it and fix it under warranty)
hi, what usb adaptor are you using ? i went went Samsung micro sd card high endurance and sandisk mobile mate usb 3.o but have issue and MY is not reading from sandisk. i did used another adaptor and it works.

Give us a review? Pics? Notice any quality issues? What was your previous vehicle? How does it compare?
Here is one, from when I got the car. It is the one i posted on reddit. Been busy cleaning the garage all week to make room for it. LOL Will take better pics soon.
Previous car was a 16 mustang GT, that I traded in for a 18 toyota SUV when I started having back problems.
Problems: the wiper sprayers aren't working, rear seat belt warning is flashing, and some wind noise at speeds greater than 65. I think the wind noise might be normal. It might be the lack of engine sound. IDK i'm taking in in for service next week.
Review, I only driven 140 miles so far, but i'm loving it. The only thing I don't like is the lack of xm radio, but the app works great so far.

Attachments

• tesla.jpg
    tesla.jpg
    667.4 KB · Views: 116

Thanks man! Yeah, I bought a tray from abstract ocean. I'm waiting for tesla to drop the rubber mats. I be eyeing a glass screen protector.. do people using those?
Yeah, I bought an Endurance card off amazon. It is working great!

re Floor mats. Everyone seems to love the rubber all-weather type. I take a different approach. To me the carpeted ones look MUCH better. More luxurious... less industrial. I live somewhere where it rains a lot. So I will vacuum the floor mats and maybe occasionally shampoo them. And when they get too dirty or wear out, I will ** buy another set ** :) Just my 2 cents

One must-have accessory is a tray for the front area of the console. I got this one, but you may want a different one if you do not want the liners also.
Yeah, I bought a tray, only “mod” I have done. I want the cup holder insert now.

QUOTE="bbmertz, post: 4644164, member: 9400"]Congrats on your new Y, TxPanda! I listed the accessories I bought on this thread: Let's Talk Accessories

I’ve also added my name to the waitlist for the MAXpider 3D floor mats at: Tesla Model Y - MAXpider Rubber Floor Mats [Covers Front & Rear, Black] MAX234838[/QUOTE]
Sweet thanks. I always buy rubber mats. Do you think Tesla will release a set?

Here is one, from when I got the car. It is the one i posted on reddit. Been busy cleaning the garage all week to make room for it. LOL Will take better pics soon.
Previous car was a 16 mustang GT, that I traded in for a 18 toyota SUV when I started having back problems.
Problems: the wiper sprayers aren't working, rear seat belt warning is flashing, and some wind noise at speeds greater than 65. I think the wind noise might be normal. It might be the lack of engine sound. IDK i'm taking in in for service next week.
Review, I only driven 140 miles so far, but i'm loving it. The only thing I don't like is the lack of xm radio, but the app works great so far.

does the app work like the phone app? I think I would miss SiriusXM also but if there is an app and it functions okay then maybe I would be fine with it.