Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla model Y service taking a long time to get parts!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I own a Tesla.My Tesla vehicle is at the authorized service and I will be kept waiting for 70 days for parts supply.Tesla will not give me a replacement car during this period.The legal repair period is 45 business days.Tesla, please don't victimize me.Please fulfill your legal responsibilities.

You will need to check your own country’s consumer laws to see what remedies are available to you.

This site (TMC) is not affiliated with Tesla in any way; this is an enthusiast’s forum. that means, no one officially from Tesla is going to hear or know what you’re going through from here.

Hope you get your car back soon, and good luck

I own a Tesla.My Tesla vehicle is at the authorized service and I will be kept waiting for 70 days for parts supply.Tesla will not give me a replacement car during this period.The legal repair period is 45 business days.Tesla, please don't victimize me.Please fulfill your legal responsibilities.
No details ... none, nada. Gotta be a FUD sucker post to see what responses come out of the dark. This type of post belongs on Reddit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yelobird
You will need to check your own country’s consumer laws to see what remedies are available to you.

This site (TMC) is not affiliated with Tesla in any way; this is an enthusiast’s forum. that means, no one officially from Tesla is going to hear or know what you’re going through from here.

Hope you get your car back soon, and good luck
I know,There are issues that people who will buy a Tesla need to worry about service.

Tesla communicates with me in a way that is far from its corporate identity.Tesla tells me that there are problems with the supply process.What does this issue have to do with me?A corporate company cares about customer satisfaction in cases where the problem arises from itself.How easy is it to disappoint a customer?

IMG_4612.png

Tesla communicates with me in a way that is far from its corporate identity.Tesla tells me that there are problems with the supply process.What does this issue have to do with me?A corporate company cares about customer satisfaction in cases where the problem arises from itself.How easy is it to disappoint a customer?

View attachment 1050922
You’re right - you should escalate this as much as you can. Elon is also on X; you should give that a shot.

Keep us informed on how it goes. Good luck!!