Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Motors parts from North America to HK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DITB

Charged.hk co-founder
Nov 13, 2012
Hong Kong
Just went to a Tesla Motors store in NY, all I could get was apparel, no parts, not even touch up paint sticks.

Might get another chance tomorrow, a different place, to go to a proper service centre.

Anyone else in HK need parts urgently, time to PM me today.

No, I am not going to bring you a roof rack for your skis and snowboard, that'd be too much for me to carry, nor will I take a set of 21" rims.

Can you spot where the Tesla Motors Store is, in this picture (top)?

Hint #1: It is very very VERY hard to find unless you know where it is or zoom in a lot.

Hint #2: For help, use Google Maps, search for Tesla Motors, Manhattan

Inside, this TM Store is a bit different than the other TM Stores. It used to be a combined Roadster service and sales centre, while service has now been moved to Long Island - and there are no more roadsters for sale.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 352
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 343
The goodies!

So here we go, I believe I got all the items that people asked for. Next challenge is to carry it back home but it seems manageable. All for the team!

North America Tesla Parts Shopping Spree.JPG

Into HKD, including charges and taxes in HKD:

Floor mats for trunk 1721
Liftgate rear sunshade 775
Pano roof sunshade 1291
Front trunk organizer (the last one they had, it's in back order but I got the display unit): 1076
Touch up pens (each) 173
T-shirts, kids, (each) 149

If JohnxII can pick me up on Sunday (hope no changes for my part!) he can get all the stuff, and the rest of you can get it from him, or I can keep it for later. I will be a bit out of town in the near future, though, so a bit hard to reach. I am sure you are eager to receive.

I also got some key rings and a plastic model. In olive drab colour, or some kind of army green. OK, Let's just call it "green".

Each order take, expect a netmail very soon with details.