Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla MX 2022

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having issues with light show. From day one my falcon doors dont close for light show. What could be the issue. Funny thing is its one door the driver side. Sometimes it give me issues in other occasions. Took it to service center twice and they swear its all fine. Light show is the best thing about this car. And because the falcon door fails like that makes me not want to use it

Here are some previous discussions on the issue:

My main issue is that the drivers side FWD does not open during the second stanza (I have a 2018 July model X, so it plays "Wizards in Winter" by the Trans-Siberia Orchestra). And of course, you have to be on level ground, away from other obstructing cars and doors and anything that would be picked up by the door sensors- it is very particular about that. My show usually fails when the driver's side door needs to come up, so I stand behind and give it a little "lift" at the right time with the door releases and then the show proceeds. But I have never had it fail to come down, only fails to go up some times. And you have to start off with the windows closed and car locked up for it to start.