TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla OC folks - which service center do you use?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by SoCalGuy, Aug 13, 2018.

1. SoCalGuy

SoCalGuy Member

Curious which service centers you've gone to. I've heard mixed reviews about the Buena Park one, and a couple people have told me Costa Mesa is better and one person told me they drive all the way to the Torrance SC.

Thoughts/experiences?

2. SoCalGuy

SoCalGuy Member

3. nalang

nalang Member

I live the n between both SCs but have only taken our X to Costa Mesa. I k ow a lot of people complain about this SC but they have always treated us right and have been a pleasure to work with.

Case in point, I brought our X in yesterday (no appointment) because the driver door would not open/close via autopresent. Turned out the drive unit of the door went bad. I was told it would take 3-4 days to fix because they didn’t have the part. They also informed me that we were out of warranty (I knew this already). I was also provided an S as a loaner vehicle even without an appointment to reserve one. Well, they called me this morning saying the door was fixed and that the work was completed free of charge. I couldn’t be happier with the service from Costa Mesa for the 2.5 years we have had our X.

4. SoCalGuy

SoCalGuy Member

Any reason you haven't used the Buena Park one?

5. nalang

nalang Member

Proximity to my work. I work in Tustin/Irvine and it’s easier for me to drop off/pick up from CM than BP.