Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla OC folks - which service center do you use?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live the n between both SCs but have only taken our X to Costa Mesa. I k ow a lot of people complain about this SC but they have always treated us right and have been a pleasure to work with.

Case in point, I brought our X in yesterday (no appointment) because the driver door would not open/close via autopresent. Turned out the drive unit of the door went bad. I was told it would take 3-4 days to fix because they didn’t have the part. They also informed me that we were out of warranty (I knew this already). I was also provided an S as a loaner vehicle even without an appointment to reserve one. Well, they called me this morning saying the door was fixed and that the work was completed free of charge. I couldn’t be happier with the service from Costa Mesa for the 2.5 years we have had our X.

I live the n between both SCs but have only taken our X to Costa Mesa. I k ow a lot of people complain about this SC but they have always treated us right and have been a pleasure to work with.

Case in point, I brought our X in yesterday (no appointment) because the driver door would not open/close via autopresent. Turned out the drive unit of the door went bad. I was told it would take 3-4 days to fix because they didn’t have the part. They also informed me that we were out of warranty (I knew this already). I was also provided an S as a loaner vehicle even without an appointment to reserve one. Well, they called me this morning saying the door was fixed and that the work was completed free of charge. I couldn’t be happier with the service from Costa Mesa for the 2.5 years we have had our X.
Any reason you haven't used the Buena Park one?