Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla on Southpark

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep, this one was (sort of) on the NSA. I wonder if that clip with the Tesla was from an upcoming episode, which would be odd based on their production schedule. The episode that aired tonight was likely finished this morning (~12 hours before airtime). If they're on their normal production schedule, they don't even have a topic picked for next week's episode yet....

The folks at CU make the same claim. Chef works one of the dorm cafeterias and we met him when we were taking our kid on a college tour.

Okay, you got me curious so I checked the creators' (Trey Parker and Matt Stone) Wikipedia pages, and it was Trey Parker who attended Evergreen HS, whereas Matt Stone attended HS in Littleton, CO. Both attended University of Colorado, where they met.

I started this thread yesterday in the general forum and it got insta-buried. Oh well.

Yeah, they are showing a 15 sec clip as the main promo for the new series of episodes. It is a play on World War Z, wherein Eric Cartman jumps in a car and yells

Drive, you gotta drive now!
Get to an airport!
We've got about 10 minutes until this entire country is up in flames. If you want to live, you'd better step on the gas..... Oh wait, is this a Tesla? Sh**.
Well, step on the Prissy Pedal, we're going to die!

I thought I heard p**sy pedal and not prissy pedal

Yeah I initially heard it as such as well, however after a few re-viewings, I settled on prissy. Also I feel that p***y pedal is perhaps even too crass for SP. Maybe I am wrong. It may be though, given that this most recent episode used the word multiple times...

Yeah I initially heard it as such as well, however after a few re-viewings, I settled on prissy. Also I feel that p***y pedal is perhaps even too crass for SP. Maybe I am wrong. It may be though, given that this most recent episode used the word multiple times...

If you view SP with any regularity, you'll know Cartman always uses p**sy. Def not too crass for SP.
SouthPark - Dyke Fight - YouTube